• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth grins mischeviously, deciding to let Han go first. "You can start." She says calmly. Haiiro sighs, entering a dimly lit room with a clockwork machin in the center and jars filled with blue glowing gasses on the walls. "That's odd...where did it go?..." she mumbles.

Han sighed. "Truth or dare?" He smiled and continued to pet Raphael. He closed his eyes and tried to come up with the perfect truth and dare. I don't want to start out to rough. That's what she said. Shut up. I don't get it.

"No I don't... I feel bad if I do" Slaxt said grabbing another muffin and offers Layla it

Han opened his eyes and looked at Elizabeth. He smiled slyly. "I dare you to end this dumb game and allow me to go to Earth." He laughed and stood up.

Elizabeth frowns. "Damn it....fine." she says, obviously unhappy about Han exploiting the rules so that he could end the game quicker.

Han chuckled and kissed Elizabeth. "I'm sorry. We can play later. Since the people here dont believe in God, there isn't a good connection with Heaven so I need to go back to Earth for awhile before I collapse of exhaustion." He waved and disappeared.

Han reappeared on the roof of the school. He jumped off and slowly descended using his wings. Once he reached the ground, he decided to go for a walk to clear his mind and get his energy up.

Slaxt blushed, he then walks to his bed and lies down "You're pretty cute too"

Last edited by a moderator:
Slaxt gets up a little and pats next to him "come lie down with me" he smiles

(Took pills and threw up blood sorry for no reply)

(Umm not overdosing and I don't need a doctor happens a lot.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back