• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han woke up in the middle of the street. There were people surrounding him and a few upturned cars. "Must've fallen asleep." He laughed and stood up, causing the humans to back away at the sight of his large blue wings. He shrugged and shot into the sky. He flew to the roof of the school and sat down on the edge.

the little bit of blood didnt bother blue , she probally just bite her lip in her sleep of something she felt off but figured it was from yesterdays training untill she tried to get up and couldnt , it hurt too much in her ribs and she cryied out Han come to my cabin i need you i cant move, my ribs hurt and i spit blood i think i hurt something yesterday training Elizabeth can you come hep if your not to busy

Han was doing pushups when he heard Blue's voice in his head. He sighed appeared next to Blue. "What's the problem?" He asked as he sat on a chair with his elbow on the armrest and his hand underneath his chin.

it hurt to talk Last night i was training Elizabeth and i let off alot of steam , she did very well , but i got slammed around and i guess the adrenaline made me able to get up to bed and pass out but i woke up and i spit out blood and i tired to get up and my ribs hurt blue lifted her shirt to expose her ribs where it hurt there was aweful bruise

Han nodded. "Can you lift your shirt a little higher." He laughed and walked up to Blue. He touched her ribs and a blue light engulfed her body, healing all of her internal and external wounds. "There ya go, babe." He chuckled and sat back down on the chair.

blue sat up a bit thrown by the flirtation since he was with Elizabeth but she shrugged "thank you Han " blue sat up in bed she wore a tanktop and pj shorts " Hey i ...um ...were you serious before..... a....about my father . the unspeakable things. the letting me watch "

Han shook his head. "I will take care of it. You're not watching." He smiled and walked up to Blue. He pushed her onto the chair and began to kiss her. What am I doing? Being away from Heaven makes an angel act irrationally. You can barely control your actions. Damn. This isn't going to end well.

blue tried to pull away she was angry " you said i could watch Han you promised ! dont take the only satisfaction i get away"

Han sighed. "Fine." He kissed her along the neck. "But first, you have to show me a fun time." He laughed and sat on her lap.

as much as she loved it she didnt want to hurt elizabeth "Han... Elizabeth..." blue didnt want to hurt her friend and wanted to keep han as a friend and wanted to watch her father die

Han rolled his eyes and stood up. "Fine. Don't get the satisfaction of watching your father suffer. Ahh, his torture will be so interesting to watch." He began to walk away. "See ya later, I guess."

"HAN! " she stood up and took a few steps fallowing him before siting on her bed watching him she didnt know what to do "han..." she pat the bed next to her

Han glanced at Blue and raised his eyebrows. He smiled and sat next to her. "Changed your mind or would you like for me to prepare you for the empty feeling that you will feel for the rest of your life?" He chuckled.

Blue shook " i either do this and see him die or i dont and ill piss you off and but i wont hurt elizabeth ,or i go against your commands and i kill him myself which id lose you " blue looked at him with grey eyes

(did something happen with him and elizabeth while i was gone?)

Han nodded. "Seems like you're in a tight spot." He laughed and stood up. "Don't worry. I'll tell you about your father's reactions." He began to walk away.

(No. According to ancient folk tales, an angel that is absent from Heaven for a while will begin to act devilishly.)

"Han " she grabed his hand pulling him back to her "if i do this Han ... I kill him you torcher him make him suffer but in the end I kill him" blue grins if she went through with it it better be more worthwhile.

(According to the posts shinji got dat jelly skill... Correction he just got jelly... No skill)

Han shrugged. "You better make this the most fun night ever." He rolled his eyes and sat back down on the bed.

(is that jelly cause jam dont shake like that xD )

blue sighed she eyes were solid grey , she was upset she was scared she put on a smile and walked over to her dresser tossing over little lace"outfits" that he had put in there when she first got the cabin "pick the one you like best"

Han shook his head. "Choose whichever. You look beautiful with anything on." He smiled and lied down on the bed.

blue grabed one and threw the rest on the dresser "ill be right back " she said walking into her bathroom and winking at him blue went in the bathroom and silently cried after a moment she wipes away the tears and changed into the outfit her mind flashed to the farmer that branded her and she looked at the mark in the mirror , it was bare ,very noticeable and she sighed and walked out

Celia had left hell, and taken to the skies, looking down. "What had Esh meant... I am as strong as Han? No..." She debated this, not wanting to believe this. She hated Han, for what he did to her while she was John, but hated the Devil more so. For making her live again.

(Brb)

Han looked at Blue and smiled. "Amazing." He muttered and patted the spot the next to him. "You are so beautiful, Blue. Don't worry. I'm not like that farmer."

" Death slavery or freedom...killing him,losing you or never geting the revenge i deserve. " she layed on the bed with her arms above her head she looked at the ceiling with her back ever so slightly arched and one knee bent

Han sighed and stood up. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to." He snapped and they both appeared in front of Blue's father. Han waved his hand and her father disappeared. "Wiped from existence." They appeared back in the cabin. "That's all the satisfaction that you get." He headed out of the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back