• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(...) Elizabeth's headache starts to worsen, but she tries her best to ignore it. It felt worse than the headache she had from that hangover a couple of days ago.

Elizabeth closes her eyes and hugs Han as tightly as she can. "I love you too Han." Her nightmare starts flashing through her mind.

Han eventually fell asleep again. His breathy became light and steady. When an angel dreams, his good feeling pass on to other people and that is what he hoped would happen with Elizabeth.

Elizabeth smiles, feeling oddly happy despite her splitting headache. She stared at Han, wondering if she would ever be able to figure him out. Elizabeth's four doppelgangers sat down in the school's courtyard, discusing their plans to find and kill the original. They thought that considering what The Watcher was planning to do it would be the most merciful thing to do.

blue sat on her bed still as a statue her eyes gray as stone she hadnt moved in almost a day thinking about what had happened , he stomach growled in hunger she ignored it

Han rolled over on to his side, making him face away from Elizabeth. His wings gently flapped, slapping her face every time they did so.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, she didn't really care that Han's wings were slapping her in the face, but it did kind of bother her. The doppelgangers froze in fear, staring off into the sky. "He is coming...I cant believe The Watcher would..." one of them starts to say before being cut off by another one. "It is too late to help her it seems." It says calmly.

Blues mood became poison and started to spread around her cabin , closest to the cabin died , the animals and the plants die d , the ones a little further away grew sick and the plants wilted blue used her powers to lock the doors of the house , some furniture slide in front of the door. the scent of death spread around the land , carried with the wind . the smell cast over many towns ,they didnt grow sick , it hadnt spread that far yet.

Elizabeth sat up, sniffing the air. She smelt death, which was very odd. The feeling of bloodlust washed over her again but she ignored it, wondering where the smell was coming from.

Han woke up and yawned. "I think I'm going to stay awake now." He laughed and glanced over at Elizabeth. "Did I miss anything important?" He asked as he stood up and grabbed the Omni-blade. He strapped it to his back and patted it lightly.

blue sat in still on the bed , the cabin was locked and the furnature blocked the doors and the area of sickness and death grew a few feet , the scent grew stronger

( @Han Alister , wanna jump in im bored)

Han shrugged and appeared next to Blue. "It was harder to reach you. You locked your doors?" He laughed, not even noticing the eerie silence of the cabin.

Elizabeth sighed, deciding that since Han was gone she would try to figure out what the problem was by herself. She walked outside, sprinting towards Blue's cabin.

more animal got sick and more died around the cabin trees died and flowers wilted Blue looked up at him with dark circles under her eyes from not sleeping ,her eyes were a stoney grey no hint of green her stomach growled but she ignored it again "yeah..."she was quiet she looked down again to where she had looked before

(@Han Alister & @AriaTheWatcher )

Han grabbed Blue's shoulders. "Snap out of it." He commanded before kissing her. "Please." He sighed and walked to the corner. He floated in air and closed his eyes. A cyan light surrounded him and his breath became shallow, preventing anymore death in the world.

(This might be my last post for today. Sorry. I'll be on tomorrow hopefully.)

Elizabeth slowed down as she saw all of the sick and dead animals, walking slowly and plugging her nose. She was starting to be afraid of what might have caused this.

blues eyes stayed the same no more death but the sickness spread a little further effecting the plants and animals even brutis was laying under the tree looking sick

(@AriaTheWatcher )

Elizabeth winced, feeling sick to her stomach. This was horrible, and she felt horrible. She wondered if it was some kind of plague. She was almost to Blue's cabin. (@Sixxx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back