• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han turns to John. "Oh right!." He summons his sword and cuts down John and Elizabeth. He turns to John. "I hope this means you won't attack me anymore." He turns back to Haiiro. "Oh, I don't actually know. Time flies when you're in a life threatening position."

"I can't promise that. I really can't." John runs over to Elizabeth and smiles. "Now I have to heal her... damn creatures..."

"I hate you all... thinking you know more. And for what?! Just because you were born with all these amazing abilities? Just stay away. Both of you." He continues to walk, now ignoring them.

Zero blinks, then bursts out laughing, and clutches his fist. He then says in an angered tone, "You gonna die the next time you summon me for no reason." He disappears, and reappears next to luna, laying down and pretending to be dead.

(@The Dark Princess )

Han sighs and walks back to Haiiro. "Some people are so ignorant." He hugs her. "I'm glad you're ok."

Haiiro takes a deep breath and counts down from three in her head before releasing it and saying to Han. "Just let him go. He is the only one who will get hurt for not listening." She says before glancing over at where the puppet thing should be, but it was gone. Haiiro sighed, she had known it since she saw the glinting string. Elizabeth was being used as a Trojan horse, to gain trust and then...well, she didn't know what would happen afterwards. (@Han Alister)

"Let's get out of here." Han takes Haiiro's hand. "Where do you want to go?" Her aura had a hint of yellow, the color of worry, but Han ignored it. He had enough worry for today.

"Oh I got a place." Han winks and squeezes Haiiro's hand. He took them to a forest, under a big tree. There were flowers that glowed blue and red. This is where Han had spent most of his childhood, climbing trees and chasing rabbits. "If you don't like it, we can leave."

"Well, we are in hell. More specifically, the Forest of Wonders. I grew up here." He looks around. "It hasn't changed a bit."

Luna's gaze remained at the spot of which Zero once laid, then disappeared. Tilting her head in a counterclockwise manner with a raise of the brow above her right eye, she blinked, awaiting his return.

Once his body reappeared, she blew her breath, a sound of both relief and annoyance. Staring at his form, he seemed to be, dead? But he was breathing. Rolling her irises, she nudged him lightly with her right hand, sniffling from her tears from earlier, when she originally found him.

Clearly, Luna didn't like the sight of Zero in such a state, which caused her an odd feeling of weakness deep within her stomach. Using her right arm to wipe her face, she continued to nudge his body with her right.

"I see you don't believe that this is Hell." He laughs. "Not all of Hell is bad. We have oceans,tundras, and rainforests. They are all sacred and no demon owns them." He sits down by the big tree. "Yep, this is definitely my favorite place ever."

Haiiro seems the slightest bit nervous, afraid that she might lose control of her powers and end up destroying this amazing sacred place. She sits down next to Han, trying to focus on keeping her powers in check so they don't run rampant like they used to. (@Han Alister)

Han puts his arm around Haiiro. "When my parents were killed, this is where I lived until I ran to Earth." He pointed at some trees, which had cuts and scratches. "I taught myself how to fight with a knife here. I know this place is sacred, but I was already a criminal so I thought 'eh what the heck'."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back