• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I do not know." Han looked at the girl. "Last time I saw him he was alive. I stabbed him in the leg but he was alive." Han chuckled nervously. "I would think he is fine. He is strong, annoying, but strong" Han gives a reassuring smile.

Alucard giggled, "Definitely more annoying than strong. But he is strong so that is saying something about him." He smirked again and said, "So this is Han." He motioned towards Han and said, "And I never got your names."

Han laughed. "You didn't introduce me correctly." He stood straight and held out his hand. "My name is Han Alister, friendly demon at your service. And you are?"

"Screw it... I'll be back..." The body falls unconscious, and it slumps over. The black ooze drips out, and escapes, hurrying to the bunker.

Luna ignored their slick comments, her usual hostile attitude returning. Stabbed him in the leg? That wasn't the best thing to tell her, out of all people. Gritting her teeth together, she forcefully clasped her hands together, forcing them both to remain behind her back. "I...Luna..this? Christopher... Girl..Mia"

Christopher took a moment to examine the boy of which extended his hand. Mumbling, he spoke with little effort. "Han? Huh." He rolled his irises, taking his free hand and running it through his hair, in Ana attempt to clears his mind. "Nice sewing you, or whatever. But I advise you not inform her of you harming Zero." A sly smirk wiped upon his face as these facts passed through his mind, knowing Luna was simply growing angered.

Alucard smiled, "Hello Luna, Christopher, and Mia. Nice to meet you." He noticed that Luna was angry, "Are you ok? You need something?" He asked Luna.

Han leaned into Alucard's ear. "She's mad at me for stabbing Zero's leg." He turned back to Luna. "Oh don't be a baby. Zero was fine. It was only payback." He shook his head and sighed, "Gerkks(girls)."

Elizabeth, barely holding up, manages to break free of the odd puppet things grip and falls to the floor, gasping for air. The puppet, who seems genuinely concerned, quickly says, "Oh my god, I am so sorry, I forgot that people need to breath to survive." And loosens the strings choking Haiiro as well. Haiiro angrily starts trying to tear the string apart but it's no use, it doesn't even show any signs of damage.

Alucard looks up, "That would make sense." He whispers back into Han's ear. He turned to Luna, "He is fine don't worry. And Han please be polite to these people, they are just worried about their friend."

The ooze finds Han and jumps on him, seeping through the skin. Once he was in, he spoke to him inside his head. "Listen, your 'friend' is in trouble. So is mine, and several others. I'll show you the way to go."

Luna huffed, rolling her irises. She distatsed those whom attempted to be all cozy and friendly with her in such a way by insulting her. Giggling, she took a few steps forward, halting once standing directly in front of Han. Leaning her top half forward, she allowed her chest to make contact with his, then freezing, moving her head further to a point where her lips met the edge of his ear just as she began to whisper. "Test me, and regret it."

Christopher watched as she lost her temper. He hand tmuch concern, for she acted in such a way all the time. Quietly shoving his hands into his front pockets, her smirked, chuckling as he spoke to her. "Calm yourself Princessa. Your father will be angry again if you keep threatening people. That's my job."

Han laughs. "Yeah I guess." He suddenly becomes very serious. He just felt something. Something grow weaker. Han's eyes widened. "Oh no. She's in trouble." Han quickly teleports away and appears in a room, where he sees Haiiro being choked by strings. "Hey! Let her go!"

The puppet's head turns all the way around to face Han and strings appear from it's back, coiling around Han tightly. "Shh..." It says, holding a finger up to its mouth.

Alucard opens his eyes when Han disappears. "And that is how a friendship ends. Apologies for my friend over... somewhere." He bowed again.

Han tried to dodge the strings but he was too slow. "Damn it. I didn't really think this through." He laughs. "See Haiiro, I told you I'll come back."

It was like Han was looking at his body in third person. He could think but not act. "No worries, as long as you save Haiiro." He thought, hoping that the message got through.

(@captain forever)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mia just stared with a blank face, baffled at what just happened; but being too wrecked with hunger, this was all she could do.

"It's a maybe. You still have control over your body, I'm just thinking. Can you teleport over here?" He shows a small clearing in the forest, with a hole in the middle.

"I'll try." Han forced himself to think of the location John gave and not about Haiiro. He closed his eyes and when he opened them he stood in the middle of the forest. "There. Now what?"

Han looked around until he saw the hole. He walked over to it,opened the trap door, and jumped down the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back