• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiro laughs, and a watery hand forms out of the water, propelling her into the air as she prepares to crash down into the wave.

" Dokm suddakk(damn goddess)" Han muttered. Just before Haiiro crashed down on the wave, Han's shadow whale jumped up and swallowed her whole. Han laughed. "Tell me if you see Pinocchio in there."

(@AriaTheWatcher)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Him? I-I don't know what to say... I-I really don't know... I might have to go...I'm sorry..." He gets up, hugging her, and leaving, looking for him.

Haiiro smiled and started trying to ram her way out of the whale, and if that didn't work she would just make it explode. Elizabeth held out her hand, weakly saying, "Wait..." But it was too late. The Watcher, who had been on the roof of Elizabeth's house, crouched down like an animal, smiled and appeared under Elizabeth's bed, waiting to make sure John was gone. (@captain forever @Han Alister)

John looks for the Watcher, tense. He didn't know what was happening... he just didn't know. But he had to kill him if he was a threat. No matter what.

Haiiro smiled and saw something off in the distance, a person walking towards them from about 20 meters away, moving jerkily, sort of like a marionette. She could only hope that her assumption was incorrect. (@Han Alister)

The Watcher crawls out from underneath Elizabeth's bed and drugs her, pausing a moment before picking her up and appearing back in his bunker. (@captain forever)

"Where are you! Come here! Or do you fear me?!" John yells into the empty space looking for him. Disappointed, he walks back.

Han never had good dreams. As a demon, he was cursed with nightmares, but this one was different. It actually filled him with terror. In the nightmare, Han was chained in a cell. He felt very thirsty and hungry. After what seemed like ages, his brother, Daemonia, walked in with a smug look on his face. There was something, someone, draped across his shoulder. He chained the body to the wall and left. It was too dark to see anything, but finally Han's eyes adjusted, but he wished they didn't. On the wall was Haiiro, dead and with a smile carved into her face. Han let out a moan and began to toss and turn on the blanket.

(@AriaTheWatcher)

Haiiro takes her attention off of the oddly moving man and kneels down beside Han. "Shh...Everything is okay." She whispers. The Watcher leaps out from underneath Elizabeth's bed with a syringe in his hand and narrowly misses John, slamming straight into the wall. (@captain forever @Han Alister)

John looks at the Watcher, pissed. He runs toward the watcher, slamming in against the wall. "What the hell are you doing."

The Watcher whips around with a completely blank and expressionless look and shoves John to the ground, jumping on top of him and pinning him down as he slowly moves the syringe closer to John's neck. (@captain forever)

Han woke up, summoned his knife, and put it to Haiiro's throat all in one quick motion. Han realized what he just did. "Haiiro! I'm so sorry." He dispelled the knife. "I'm a little jumpy, aren't I?" He gave a little laugh "so did Jiminy Cricket tell you how to get out?"

"You going to attack me again?" He looks around for Elizabeth. "Going to hurt your cousin too? I know you hate me. But why her."

Haiiro holds her hands in the air as if she is being robbed, seeming more than a bit scared. She hears footsteps and the second she turns around the oddly moving man is right next to her and tackles her, punching her over and over again and somehow keeping Haiiro from using her powers. The Watcher quickly jams the syringe into John's neck and injects the sedative into him, silently waiting for John to lose consciousness. (@Han Alister @captain forever)

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess]Luna slowly nodded her head, a small smile wiping upon her once dullified facial features. She hadn't the need to say much. She was glad she could help someone other than heresekf and finally had somebody to keep her company. Thinking about that thought, she began to wonder where Zero had been for the past few days. She hadn't heard a single word from him in such a long time. It began to worry her. She knew he could take care of himself, but all in the same she knew he wouldn't do such a thing without a valid reason, unless something had happened.

[/QUOTE]
Mia pulled her hand from her bag, revealing a napkin and wiped her tears away from her face. She quickly sat down, looking a bit lightheaded, she chucked "Sorry, those chips are the only thing I had today to eat, I'm feeling a bit lightheaded." After finishing her statement, her stomach began to gurgle, immediately causing her face light up like a Christmas tree. "Do-do you want to get something to eat, since we're already here?" asked Mia, still blushing from what just happened.

@The Dark Princess

"Haiiro!" Han wrestles the man off of her. He then delivers a swift punch to the man and then summons his knife. "Who are you? How did you find this place?" Han stood in front of Haiiro with his knife held in a defensive stance.

The man's neck completely snaps, his his head hanging off to the left with a lazy smile. Haiiro gets up and puts her hand on Han's shoulder. "He can't hear us...he isn't even himself anymore...he's become...well, basically a puppet...he's being controlled." She quickly says as the man jerkily walks away, an odd line glinting on the back of his shirt as if some sort of string is attached to his back. (@Han Alister)

"I'm guessing he can't be hurt." He shakes his head and turns to Haiiro. "Are you alright?" Han couldn't get the picture of her beautiful face having a smile carved into it.

Haiiro nodded, although she was pretty badly bruised. "I'm fine...but this isn't good...wait a second, the only way he could have found us is by that things master watching us...which means he could have been watching when... I was... changing..." She shudders at the thought and blushes, her cheeks turning bright red with a mixture of full on rage and alot of embarrassment. The Watcher slings John over his shoulder and they both appear next to Elizabeth. The Watcher sets John down as a deep voice echoes through the room. "Ah, new puppets, you have done well my servant." (@Han Alister @captain forever)

Han couldn't help but laugh. "Seems this guy has a pretty good job." He suddenly became very serious. "That John guy, he is in trouble." Han had kept track of John's aura, just in case he tried to follow them. "Maybe if we help him, he will accept our friendship." Han then summoned a bottle of a crimson-red liquid. "Here, drink this. It's demon blood. It should help with your wounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back