• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Go ahead. Make me laugh. Haiiro. You made those decisions by yourself. Choose your god damn future." He starts to laugh, pinned to the ground. "You are a goddess. You should be able to make your decisions. But... no."

Han picked up John and threw him away from he and Haiiro. "You got guts, John." Han started walking towards John with his sword drawn. "Too bad you won't be able to keep them."

(@captain forever)

Haiiro quietly mumbles to herself, "I wish I could just be normal..." Before yelling at John. "SHUT UP, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE, ALWAYS BEING HATED AND FEARED, SO SHUT UP!" Afterwards she starts breathing heavily again. (@captain forever)

"Trust me. I'll find another body." He hears what Haiiro says, and turns to her, speaking softly. "You really think I don't know... what it is like to be hated? You really think that... People who are related to me say I'm worthless. That I am nothing. And you still say that?"

"Well maybe if you learned to listen, you wouldn't be so worthless." Han laughed. "You continue to take bodies, using them until they give. Maybe you are nothing." Han's sword disappeared. "But that doesn't mean that you should refuse our offer of friendship."

Haiiro growls angrily and starts walking towards John, completely overcome with rage. "At least you have SOMEONE, whereas I don't...I..." She turns around and stumbles away silently, sad and just not caring anymore.

"This is my second one. The first is stuck in a place I do not know." John stares at him with cold eyes. "Why should I accept this anyways?"

Han stares sadly at Haiiro. "Come, let's go. Nothing for us here." He walks up to Haiiro. "Take my hand."

Satan smiled the cruel smile that had driven so many tortured souls mad. As the King of Hell, his propensity for violence and despair was boundless. Shamelessly, he stared into Zero's determined eyes and slowly brought the curse back into effect. "I think I'd rather watch you suffer," he growled, madness seeping into his eyes. "You see, I have plenty of minions to do my work for me. Your worth is far outweighed by the joy of seeing you flail and writhe in despair. Like the maggot you are." He laughed then - the sound like the screeching of a thousand souls burning in the pits of Hellfire. "I'm going to enjoy watching you suffer." He waved a dismissive hand and a dozen warriors disappeared, reappearing to where Seyren awaited. "Her voice will be returned to her - in the fires of Hell." @PixelScoreMC

Han shadow travels them to a beach. "You look like you need to unwind." Han summoned two chairs and sat on one. "Saved you a seat." Han tapped the seat next to him.

"Everyone. Lets get back. We have failed. Wait for the others to meet us, and then we will plan this. But fall back for now." He steps back, glaring. He starts to run, looking at both of them. He didn't deserve to live... But he had to... those kids...

He didn't know what to say...

John walks back to the bunker, sulking. Too many people died for this... "Everyone... just wait here." He looks around for Elizabeth, frowning. "I'm sorry I left you alone..."

Elizabeth looks up and sees John, giving him a faint smile. "I...It's alright...I...I'm sure you had a reason." She starts to try to stand up but ends up just falling over onto the ground again. (@captain forever)

"Your aura is blue, the color of sadness and depression. What is the matter." Han looked at Haiiro, his eyes full of care.

Haiiro glances over at Han and says, "I... It's nothing..." Before burying her head in her hands and silently crying. Elizabeth tries to stand up again, once again falling over. "I'm...I'm not in pain..." She says, determined to stand up on her own. (@captain forever @Han Alister)

Han frowned at Haiiro. "I asked you to not lie to me." Han grabbed her hand. "It's okay, you can tell me."

Han hugged Haiiro back, he wanted to know what was wrong, but he wasn't going to push her. "You know I'll always be here for you." Han knew it sounded stupid. He just met her, but he meant it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back