• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero busts out laughing, eyes glowing yellow. "Can't wait to see what he's made of..." Zero walks through a nearby shadow, disappearing and leaving a pile of black goop. He appears in the forest, awaiting Han.

Han appears in the forest and sees Zero. "Ah, alright listen, Silva is very pretty so be careful around her." Han started walking deeper into the forest.

Zero follows him, laughing from his statement. "Very pretty? So I have to be careful? That's interesting. Cuz ya' see, I got a lover back home. And I'm not gonna cheat on her for some psychotic lunatic whore." He continues walking, going into his natural form, but not 10 feet tall. Instead, he's only 5'9.

Han quickly turns around and grabs Zero, slamming him into a tree. "Don't ever call her that again." Han puts him down. "Sorry, I don't know what came over me."

Zero simply phases through the tree instead of slamming against it, then appearing on the other side, he appears next to Han's side again, playfully elbowing him. "Oh? What's this? A love story? Tell me all the details." His eyes are a deep green. This is bad... He can't be trusted to dispose of this woman if he has feelings attached...

"Love story? Ha, you're kidding right?" Han chuckled awkwardly. "She killed my parents. The only feelings I have towards her are hate and malice."

"Then why are you worried about her being called a crazy lunatic whore? Hm?" He kept walking, his image flashing back and forth from being there or not, looking like a broken invisibility cloak.

"None of my concern? Fine then, It will be the one to bite you, not me." He look at Han, his face stone hard. "As long as you're able to do the task at hand, it doesn't matter to me." He continues walking, then asking "Where exactly are we going?"

Seyren sighed, resigning herself to the fact that there was nothing she could do to help those two. Instead, she turned back to the ocean and sat quietly, reflecting on life since she'd come to the Academy. It hadn't been great, but she smiled, for it could always have gone worse. If Zenalth had had his way with her, she'd be dead by now. She shook of the thought, shivering in the cold seaside breeze.

"We are going to Silva, and I am going to ask her to use her powers to cloak me from the Dakum Cuimcer. If she says yes, then we will be on our way. But if she says no, I'm going to have to force her, by any means necessary.

On the ground next to Seyren, a bikini sat there, with blue and green patterns sprawled across it, along with a note. It read:

"Sorry Seyren! When we're back from our errand, I'll give you a souvenir! Until then, I left a swim suit here for you if you want to play in the water.... because it's really friggin beautiful.

-Zero the Hero"

"Oh? So we're going to this girl, just to cloak you from the court of demons or whatever? If you need a cloaking job I can do that myself." He yawned, stretching.

"You don't understand." Han sighed. "The Demon Council is very powerful. Your cloaking power won't be enough. It'll have to be another demon who does it." Han worried that Silva might refuse and he will be forced to kill her. He wants to kill her, but Han questions whether or not he will be able to

"Very... Powerful? All the better then!" He grins, corruptness entering his voice. "If they're so damn strong..." His entire eyes turn a void black, "Let me go prove to them who's the leader of the pack." He raises his palm in the air, and shouts "Darkness Emporium!" He rapidly erects transparent spheres from his hand, going out and back, until after a while they stop. The ground oozes black, and anything it touches starts to wither and die. "Imagine your destination in your head Han," Zero says to him, his eyes still a void black, "and we'll appear there."

Seyren read the note, smiling like an idiot. Despite herself, she couldn't help feeling a pang of longing for Zero. But he wasn't hers to have. And never will be. Quietly, she studied the bikini, feeling her face flush at the thought of wearing it. Despite her rash personality, the young woman had never worn a bikini, had never even thought she'd ever get a chance to. Almost nervously, she ducked into the changing rooms and put it on. Stupid as it was, it took a while before Seyren dared open her eyes to gaze at her reflection in the mirror. She twirled around a bit, feeling exposed. "How do girls handle this..?" she muttered, resisting the urge to cover her bare stomach.

While Zero waits for Han, he suddenly starts to nose bleed, the blackness on the ground seeping back and his eyes returning to normal. "Oh man... it was totally worth giving her a bikini...." Zero swears, "Oh shit! Now I wasted most of my power because of when I planted ca-" He pauses, then says "You didn't hear anything."

Emboldened by the absence of people, Seyren struck a pose she'd seen to many girls do back at the academy. "Ew," she groaned, realising the effort it took to twist her body into such positions for the sake of making her 'assets' look better. "Ouch!" She relented, giggling at her own foolishness. "Thank the Lords nobody's watching." Happily, she broke out into song and danced across the bathroom floor, shimmying and shuffling shamelessly.

Zero doubles over, holding his nose. "Seyren..." He bursts out laughing, while holding his nose, making a weird noise that was suppose to be a laugh.

"Okay... sorry sorry, I'm dedicated now." He shakes his head, slapping his face, and reopens the portal he made before, his eyes back to a void black. "Think of your destination, and quickly please and thank you."

Seyren sat atop the counter, out of breath from her little Broadway show. Growing serious, she announced, "And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of the show! Another round of applause for the one, the only... Seyren Valentine!" Bowing graciously, she hopped from the countertop, landing ungracefully on the tiled ground. Grinning, she sauntered out to the beach.

"No. Zero, I do not need you anymore. Leave." In truth, Han only needed Zero to get Silva's attention. Now that she had the Great Tree tracking him, all Han had to do was follow the magic trail.

Zero frowns. "I'll take my leave then, have fun with the crazy psycho whore." He disappears, leaving a pile of black goop in his tracks, making all the effects he created disappear along with him. He appears on the beach, then yelling for Seyren.

"Coming, mom!" Seyren joked, sauntering up to Zero with a goofy grin. "Thanks for the swimsuit." It took everything she had not to shy away from him, but she managed. A heavy blush dusted her cheeks. "So, as a man of your word, where's my souvenir?" She pulled a faux pout, trying to frown at him. It contorted her face into some funny expression as she tried not to break out into joyful laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back