• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero looked at her, showing a hint of interest in his look. "Look... knowing him, he'll be fine. We need to worry about the task at hand..." He glances down at his sword he made, slowly turning it into a whip. He lashes the ground, and a deep ravine splits open from the earth, lava boiling at the bottom. "If we fall into here, it will take us where we need to go... Just imagine the destination in your head, and I'll hold your hand so I go the same place... since I don't exactly know myself." He grabs her hand lightly, like treating a delicate flower, his eyes a slight pink, but mostly yellow.

(Sorry, I didn't have much to work with.)

Han appeared at the 'Cuirs uk sra demsk', or 'The court of Kings'. They have found him and now he will be tried, unfairly of course, and executed. Kemis, the demon king, sat on his throne, smirking at Han. "Let the trial commence" he said.

(( That's okay :) I'm sorry too. We all good? ^^ ))

Seyren gazed down into the void with trepidation. As much as she trusted Zero's abilities, she didn't trust herself. Swallowling nervously, she glanced at him with large blue eyes and muttered, "You know, it's kind of hard to imagine anything when I'm staring at that. Or when I have to jump into it." She let out a low chuckle. "What if we end up in the middle of the earth?" Unknowingly, she gripped Zero's hand, squeezing unconsciously, glad for his support.

Luna pondered the Ame for a mere moment, before averting her gaze to Mia once again. "Oh. That's nothing to worry about." While saying these words, she caught sight of Christopher walking up behind her. She addressedhis presence by waving for a few seconds , the returning her attention to Mia. "See him? He worse than the guy you spoke of."

Christopher gazed over towards Luna for a few iments, before propping himself up against a tree just a few feet away. He was much more busy with protecting her than to have a full out conversation with her about nonsense. Blowing his breath, he allowed his silvered strands of hair to crowd his face, thus creating a wall in front if his now closed in crimson red irises.

"It's gonna be like sky diving... on the count of three, ready?" He starts his count, "Three!" He jumps, pulling her along with him, Zero grinning like crazy, until they finally reach the lava, Zero imagined a beautiful beach, and then thought Oh shit... guess we're going to a beach. They fall through, but for some reason the lava was cold... and then they appeared washed up on the shore of a beach, not a person in sight.

Seyren gave a yelp of surprise as she was dragged into the void. Squeezing her eyes shut, she kept her mind carefully blank, unable to focus on anything but the fall and the rush of air roaring past her ears. When she dared open her eyes again, she found herself staring at an expanse of ocean as blue as her eyes. For a moment, she stared in stunned silence, and then broke out into laughter. "This is where you thought of?" she said incredulously, turning to face Zero. "So much for focusing on the mission!" She laughed lightheartedly, deciding to take advantage of the situation for some fun. With a wicked smile, she grabbed Zero's arm and pushed him into the clear waters, drenching him from head to toe. "Think of that as punishment!" Seyren smiled, the first genuine one in a while.

Han laughed. "What do you mean trial? You might as well kill me now." Kemis stood, "Eqaraeuma kiks ba sraosad koerrae(everyone must be treated fairly.)" Han watched as the Council of Six walked into the court and took their seats.

Zero grins when she does this, using his powers to round up a giant ball of water, and dump it on her, completely soaking her as well from head to toe. "Ha! Now you're wet too! Wait a second.... If we're at the beach, we need proper attire." He summons swimming trunks on himself, making his old wet clothes disappear. "Do you need to borrow a swim suit?" He grins, his eyes flashing between yellow, pink, and purple.

Alucard teleported to Zero and Seyren through pools of blood and said, "Hey ladies. So where's Silva? I'm ready to kill her." He smirked showing his vampiric teeth. He pulled out his pistol ready to shoot anything that moves.

Alucard hadn't noticed where he was and he put his pistol away. "Hmm. Well good to know you two can be serious." He sighed and put his fingers to his forehead. "I need some Tylenol."

Seyren let out a playful shriek at the sensation of being soaked with icy cold water, mouth open, pushing strands of wet hair from her eyes. "You are so gonna get it, Zero!" she grinned, using her psychic powers to enclose him in a bubble of water. She slowly shrunk the circumference, until it re-drenched him in water. At his question, she blushed furiously. Deciding the live in the moment, she said, "Well, my clothes are pretty gross right now. So yes, swimsuit me into oblivion, Zero." Alucard's unexpected arrival had her whirling on him, ready to attack his mind and body with psychic force. "Alucard! Where have you been? Join us and have some fun!" Despite the circumstances, she felt the need to unwind was necessary - for all of them.

@Kiotaro @PixelScoreMC

Han appeared at the beach with the other three. "Hello, guys" He said with a smile. "Good to see you guys have got your priorities in order."

Alucard hissed at Seyren. "Ewww. Water." Alucard hated getting wet. He wasn't affected by it physically unless it was holy water, but still he didn't like getting wet. "I'll pass." He crossed his arms and said to Han, "Mind making a chair for me to sit on?" He smiled and giggled.

Han laughed. "Sure." Han snapped his fingers and a tiny lawn chair appeared for Alucard. "I never thought my last summon would be a chair." Han gave a little chuckle.

Oda hummed as she walked nothing better to do than close her eyes and walk blind, she began to talk to herself as she strode. "Really there's nothing to do but nothing not to do. I have not the slightest idea of why I would ever even think of what I'm doing when I could blindly accept what all is happening at my momentary existence. Only the truth of my humanistic mind would lead me to believe that there is no way that any of something could possibly mean that my momentary existence could mean nothing at some point and time..." she sighed not understanding a word that came from her mouth.

"Well, you see, I have been sentenced to death by the demon government." Han sighed. "Kemis allowed me one day to live, so here I am." Han gave a slight smile.

Seyren frowned, not following Alucard's and Han's conversation. Blinking in surprise, fun completely forgotten, she exclaimed, "What?" She couldn't believe it. "No, no, that's not happening. We're not going to let that happen!" It was obvious that she was in denial. Frantically, she looked between Zero, Alucard and Han, desperation clear in her expression. "There's gotta be something we can do!"

@PixelScoreMC @Han Alister @Kiotaro

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess]Luna pondered the Ame for a mere moment, before averting her gaze to Mia once again. "Oh. That's nothing to worry about." While saying these words, she caught sight of Christopher walking up behind her. She addressedhis presence by waving for a few seconds , the returning her attention to Mia. "See him? He worse than the guy you spoke of."
Christopher gazed over towards Luna for a few iments, before propping himself up against a tree just a few feet away. He was much more busy with protecting her than to have a full out conversation with her about nonsense. Blowing his breath, he allowed his silvered strands of hair to crowd his face, thus creating a wall in front if his now closed in crimson red irises.

[/QUOTE]
Mia turned her gaze to the man and studied him for a few moments before turning her attention back to Luna. "I see, I just don't want what happened at our last few schools to happen here" she explained as she finished the bag of chips. She then preceded to ask Luna "Can you remember if he said anything strange? I need to know if he up to something."

"Heh. I doubt it. The demon king is one strong son of a bitch." Han frowned. "Maybe I even deserve to die." Han had mixed feelings about his death. He feared death but he did slaughter all of those people,but it in self-defense. Sure he'll miss his newly found friends but Kemis will kill them if Han does not die.

Alucard frowned as well. "We can always kill the demons and that would be he end of that. Or we can just find a way to hide you from their sight. Your choice." He would not allow that t ohappen to his friend. No one was going to die when Alucard could do something about it.

Seyren pursed her lips, mind working a million miles a minute to try and figure out a way she could contribute. "I could shield your presence from him," she said, voice shrill with anxiety. "Hide you, like Alucard said. I could copy your psychic signature onto someone else, sort of cloning you." She hesitated before her next words. "But that would mean someone else has to die..."

"No one is going to die but me. Kemis has ways of finding me. I've been cloaked but he eventually found me. Every time I breathe, it's like a ping on a sonar. Only a demon can hide another." Han started twirling his knife. "And I have no demon allies." Han's eyes suddenly widened. "Unless..." A rush of thoughts clouded Han's mind. Han knew of one demon.

Alucard thought. "I can make it look like I die but not really. Is that good enough? Huh? Huh?" He smiled from nervousness and awkwardly laughed. He was just now starting to panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back