• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero raises his hand. "I'll die." He summons a sword, and stabs himself in the stomach, blood spurting everywhere and him collapsing in a pale heep on the ground.

Luna thought for a few moments, before making her way over to Christopher. Once there, she leaned her back against the left side of his body and folded her arms tightly under her chest, just above the still bloodied stains on her shirt. "I can't quite remember what he said. " She took a moment to recollect her thoughts from that point of time. "He did seem, distasteful of the school."

Seyren let out a bloodcurdling scream. What the hell is going on? she thought frantically, falling onto her knees by Zero's side. In that moment, all her knowledge of him flew out the window. All she knew was his injury, his blood, his sacrifice. "Zero! Zero!" Tearfully, she placed her hands over his wound, trying in vain to stop the flow of the blood. She clenched her eyes shut, focusing on summoning a psychic clot to stop the blood flow. It didn't work; she was too panicked. "Zero, no. No, no, no..."

@PixelScoreMC

Zero then grabs the sword from his chest, pulling it out, shadows nearby flooding into his wound creating artificial flesh, then healing his injury. "See? I'm a pretty good actor. And... I didn't think you'd freak out that badly Seyren." He laughs, giving her a hug.

"Damn it, zero! I said no one is going to die, not even me if my plan will work" "NO ONE DIES, GOT IT?" Han put his hand to his head and began to whisper demonic words.

Seyren watched Zero slack-jawed and stunned. His arms around her didn't register. She stood as still as a statue, trying to process and keep track of the events. He's alive. Alive. She ran those thoughts through her mind several times before slowly recovering. Immediately, her sass and temper returned. "Jerk!" she hissed, swatting at him with eyes narrowed. "Don't you ever do that again. Of course I freaked out! What, did you think I would just stand around and be like, 'oh yeah, don't worry guys. It's all part of his humour'? I care--" she stopped herself short, realising she was ranting. She heaved a sigh and said, "Please don't do that again, loser." She managed to crack a smile, blue eyes twinkling with relief.

@PixelScoreMC

Han laughed. "Alright, I must go. I shall take one other, for any more might scare the demon away." Han smiled. "So wants to go meet someone who might be the last person you meet."

Han laughed. "Welcome ladies and gentleman! To the gameshow to see who will accompany Han Alister on his journey to speak with the demon of the forest."

"Whoooo!!!!" Zero summoned a rich, over fancy suit over his cloak, holding a fancy cane. "I say good sir, we get this show on the road!"

Alucard sighed. "Or you could take me. You know because I'm not Zero. I'm Dracula homie!" He chuckled by himself.

"Now in one corner we have the strong, smart, sort of annoying shadow reaper, zero. And in the other corner we have the mysterious, the quiet, the sanguine loving blood-sucker, Alucard"

Zero sighed back, shadow traveling next to Han. "Or.... you could take me, because you know I'm not Alucard. I'm Zero the Hero!" He chuckled by himself.

Alucard stared at Zero. "I will take you down." He smirked showing off his vampiric teeth. "Now how do we see who wins Han The Great?"

"Or I could go alone because I wouldn't have to deal with either of you, because I'm Han the Strong." Han chuckled. "And frankly, I find myself very less annoying than you two."

"Now that's mean... I want some excitement! I can do lots of things... stealth operations, all out frontal attacks, diversions, you name it." He lists these things off, his eyes fading yellow.

Alucard raised his eyebrows. "Me? Annoying? You're kidding right?" He crossed his arms and just wanted to tag along. Was that too much to ask for?

Han frowned. "I would take you, Alucard but I'm going to Silva and I'm afraid you wouldn't be able restrain yourself from killing her." In reality, Han pondered whether or not he could restrain himself.

Alucard sighed and sat down in his chair. "Fine. Take the weirdo. If you can't handle him just call me." He put his red hat over his eyes to block out the sun.

"I don't know who this person is, so I could go and I promise not to kill her." He does the cross gesture with his right hand, then getting down on one knee.

"Alright. Zero, looks like you're coming with me." Han smiled. "But remember, Zero, I am in charge. If I say wait, you wait. If I tell you to leave, you leave. No matter what. Got it?"

"Yes sir." He remains on one knee. Now, Zero doesn't typically give loyalty to anyone, but for a bit of excitement he gives just about anything. Since, he absolutely despises boredom. "I wait for orders."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back