• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina giggled happily at al and waited for him to wake up

Shira slowly woke up and smiled tiredlt at yuki "morning love" she said turedly before she softky kissed her cheek

[/QUOTE]
''good morning sweetie'' ^.^

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled as she walked out of the room "love you" she said as she walked out to get changed

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "I love you too dear" He said before starting the bath and taking his clothing off before stepping in and sitting down as he thought "God this feels amazing!" He said as he felt the scar on his back and as too how relaxed it was (BRB Guys I have to take a shower xD )

Shira giggled happily then yawned and cuddled yuki before slowly struggling to sit up "sleep well?" She asked as she breathed out in releif once she was fully siting up

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I love you too dear" He said before starting the bath and taking his clothing off before stepping in and sitting down as he thought "God this feels amazing!" He said as he felt the scar on his back and as too how relaxed it was (BRB Guys I have to take a shower xD )
(Ironic how he has to take a shower while his character takes a shower XDDD)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily then yawned and cuddled yuki before slowly struggling to sit up "sleep well?" She asked as she breathed out in releif once she was fully siting up

[/QUOTE]
''yes''

*Yuki then sat up and leans her head on Shira's shoulder*

Tyler turned on his TV, flipping through the channels. "Wonder what Sena is up to...?" He told himself, continuing to flip through different channels.

Daniel reaver]Shirt smiled and leaned her head onto yukis head and yawned again "hey baby what time is it" she asked her happily as she rubbed her stomach [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Al finally got dressed and walked out of the bathroom and sighed as he looked at Hina "Hey there!" He said with a smile

Tyler came to a quick realization. Come to think of it... I haven't seen Sena at all...! He panicked. "Maybe she's in trouble! Coming Sena!" He said, rushing through the window, breaking it. "U-Uh oh" he said, falling to the ground with a splat.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled at him she was in one of his shirts and short shorts as she brished her hair "hey love" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "You look very lovely" He said happily before sitting down on the bed "Man I'm so bored" He said

(Dude I've never seen it this quiet before it's so strange)

Hina giggled and layed her head down on his lap "I'm not lonely any more" she said happily before looking up at him "what do you want to do then"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Dude I've never seen it this quiet before it's so strange)

Hina giggled and layed her head down on his lap "I'm not lonely any more" she said happily before looking up at him "what do you want to do then"

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he looked down at her "I dunno what do you wanna do" He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled "can we go back to the school" she asked him with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Yeah it sounds fun" He said happily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back