• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han finally found a way out of the Kraken's body. He traveled to the Kraken's eye and stood their, "this is gonna be disgusting..." he said to himself. Han got his sword ready for a huge strike, "Here... I.....GO!!" Han swung his sword at the back of the eye slashing it open.

latest

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled happily "do you want to join me" she asked him mischeviously

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "I-I kinda do..." He said nervously

Roman said:
Han finally found a way out of the Kraken's body. He traveled to the Kraken's eye and stood their, "this is gonna be disgusting..." he said to himself. Han got his sword ready for a huge strike, "Here... I.....GO!!" Han swung his sword at the back of the eye slashing it open.
latest

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
The kraken roared in pain as his eye split open. He swam back home, to recover from his injuries. The tide returned to normal and the storm stopped.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The kraken roared in pain as his eye split open. He swam back home, to recover from his injuries. The tide returned to normal and the storm stopped.
Han leaped out of the Kraken's eye and teleported to shore, his clothes turning into swim trunks, "Wow! That was a disgusting journey!" Han said plopping down in the sand.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled more 'will he be mad at me if I tease him more' she toughr as she hummed while washing her hair again

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed as he thought "What should I do!?"

Roman said:
Han leaped out of the Kraken's eye and teleported to shore, his clothes turning into swim trunks, "Wow! That was a disgusting journey!" Han said plopping down in the sand.
( where are we??)

(Well, that ends chapter 2, guess Yang and Yin are going after Tyler next in the last part)

Yang smiled. He may have failed to take the Krakens symbol, but he could always do it another time. He remembered that Tyler liked games. So he had the perfect game...

Sixxx said:
( where are we??)
(William and Han are at the beach, Tyler is still hanging out at his dorm, and they just defeated a Kraken. Don't know where you and Daniel are xD )

Daniel reaver]Danile nodded then kissed her cheek before he picked up his bag then smiled at her while sliding his hand into one of hers [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
"Ive never ridden on a plane before " she said admiting it "im not afraid cause i figure anything happens you and i can jump out and fly away " she smiled up at him as they walked

Hina giggled more "care to join me" she said mischeviously as she silently got out of the shower and left it running so he would think she was stil in there and stood right at the door waiting with a towel wraped around her for him to open the door

Danile chuclled at Blues words then nodded "I giess thats true" he said jokingly before he reached and grabed her bag from her to carry it for her

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled more "care to join me" she said mischeviously as she silently got out of the shower and left it running so he would think she was stil in there and stood right at the door waiting with a towel wraped around her for him to open the door

[/QUOTE]
Al closed his eyes and sensed her energy before laughing silently as he spoke "Sure" He said jokingly as he opened the door and tackled her "You can't foll a idiot"

Sixxx said:
( where are we??)
(( Han left because Kio said he would watch Dylan, he said he'd call when joe is done talking to her ))

Roman said:
(( Han left because Kio said he would watch Dylan, he said he'd call when joe is done talking to her ))
(ok ok thank you )

Dylan comes back , joe following slightly behind she smiled at Kio "hey ,Where is Han , i wanna show him somthing"

Kio smiled, "Let me call him." Kio pulled out his phone and called Han, "Hey, she's back."

Han appeared in the blink of a eye, "Hey! Dylan, you ok?" Han asked, taking a loose piece of seaweed off his shoulder and throwing at Joe.

Kio put his phone away, "I'm gonna go find that wolf girl, she looked like she needed help." Kio said running into the woods.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled then rolled them over and straddled his laps "you sure love" she said with a grin on her face

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed before sighing "If you're joking with me then I'm going to go insane" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"So I'll still love you and tease you all I want" she said as she kissed his neck a little beofre geting up off of al

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Oh I see how it is" He said jokingly before standing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back