• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded then sat up and grabed his hand pulling him off the bed

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up and sighed "Oh boy who will attack me next?" He said jokingly (@TheRebelliousDragon OPERATION CHAPTER 3 IS A GO!!! xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"If any one does I'll cut there heads off" Hina said in an inocent voice as she pulled him theoigh the house happily

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Tell me Hina do you know why you have to wait a year?" He said while still smiling

"Ayyy, Name at least one thing you want to do? That couldn't be tiring!"

She replied placing her hands on her hips. "We could at least go for a walk or something if you really can't think"

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shook her head "I don't know why but Thana told me to wait a year before we try" she said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Yeah I know that but why exactly?" He said while confused

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood up and sighed "Oh boy who will attack me next?" He said jokingly (@TheRebelliousDragon OPERATION CHAPTER 3 IS A GO!!! xD )
(Dang it, not yet, I was gonna see if Tyler could talk to Sena one more time before we started xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Dang it, not yet, I was gonna see if Tyler could talk to Sena one more time before we started xD )
(( True, I also want to be around for this

Atrio streched and followed her then kissed her cheek "love you" he said as he stood there next to her

@Sweetone

Hina shirgged "I don't know why love but I know that When Thana said some thing it's usually for the best of us" she said as they appeared in the school court yard

Lumina said:
"Yup. Pretty much."
the strings merged together to make a bird, which flew over to her hand and opened its mouth to chirp at her, but no sound came out. Frowning, the birds shape melted and became a metal blob, floating in midair in front of Elyse. She moved her hand around it without actually touching it, seeming to observe it, then Elyse froze, the blob freezing into a misshapen sphere, falling in her lap. She held her head, grimacing.

"Looks like I haven't recovered fully yet. But yeah, I don't remember what anything feels like other than metal."

With her hand on her head she looked at Kili, an apologetic expression on her face.

@Kalin Scarlet
"That's...that's kinda sad." Kili said, dropping his head. "I wish I could help..."

'You probably can, Kili.' Killia said from within their mind.

"O-or maybe I can?!" Kili said, out loud, though he didn't mean to.

Daniel reaver]Atrio streched and followed her then kissed her cheek "love you" he said as he stood there next to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Hina shirgged "I don't know why love but I know that When Thana said some thing it's usually for the best of us" she said as they appeared in the school court yard
Al sighed "I guess so...You gotta stop teasing me though" He said jokingly

(The game is going to be basically like a dungeon, except for every floor you complete, you have to leave someone behind >:3)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(The game is going to be basically like a dungeon, except for every floor you complete, you have to leave someone behind >:3)
((I hate this, waiting

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled "nope" was all she said as she looked around the school

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Well I guess..." He thought about it for a moment "In order to be with you like well that...I have to use protection" He said before laughing at his own idea

Hina blushed "SH-shut up!!!" She said loudly as she turned to him with a flustered And embarased look on her face hoping no one els heard him

xoloveox said:
*growls*))
(Uhh ok then....)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed "SH-shut up!!!" She said loudly as she turned to him with a flustered And embarased look on her face hoping no one els heard him

[/QUOTE]
Al raised his hands "I like em feisty" He said jokingly before poking her on the forehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back