• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed more the crossed her arms and turned around flustered

[/QUOTE]
Al put his hand on her right shoulder "Hey now I'm just screwin with ya" He said before sighing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No cuddling for the next two nights" she said to him as she looked away with her arms crossed

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed before frowning "Come on it was just a joke" He said before dropping his hand "I'm sorry" He said with a frown

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled and quickly turned around and leaned into his chest "I only said the nights" she said mischeviously

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Oh I see" He said as he wrapped his arms around her "Then I better make these days last" He said as he held her a bit tighter

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded into his chest before smiling up at him "yeah you better" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled before taking a step forward and tripping as he landed on top of Hina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed as she looked up at al then smiled seductivly up at him "o-oh is it like that" she said with a grin

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed but didn't move "Wha-What do you mean?" He said nervously as his knee was in between her legs

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(-eats popcorn-)
(I'm watching Jupiter Ascending right now so give me the popcorn! xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled seductivly "you naughty boy" she said teasingly knowing this would be a chance to tease him more

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed even more not making an attempt to move he spoke "I-I thought I told you a few days ago not to call me stuff like that" He said nervously

Daniel reaver]Atrio streched and followed her then kissed her cheek "love you" he said as he stood there next to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Hina shirgged "I don't know why love but I know that When Thana said some thing it's usually for the best of us" she said as they appeared in the school court yard
She smiled and kissed his lips "i love you too baby" she said and ate the breakfest.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled more "you really thought I was gonna listen to that love" she said to him before she licked his cheek

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed more before he put his head to her neck "Guess I should try this huh?" He said with a smirk

Hina blushed and looked around nervously before she slid out from under him and embarasingly stood

Up hoping he'd ralize he had tryed to do that in public

shortyshot8 said:
(I'm watching Jupiter Ascending right now so give me the popcorn! xD )

Al blushed even more not making an attempt to move he spoke "I-I thought I told you a few days ago not to call me stuff like that" He said nervously
(Neverrrr!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed and looked around nervously before she slid out from under him and embarasingly stood
Up hoping he'd ralize he had tryed to do that in public

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up and blushed before smacking himself in the head as he thought "DAMN IT I FORGOT!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back