• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortyshot8 said:
(Nothing the RP Died xD )
(Geez, at this rate I'll never be able to do the game... I actually was planning on either having Yang kidnap Sena for incentive or have him trick Tyler into thinking he kidnapped Sena... Doubt he would succeed tho xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Geez, at this rate I'll never be able to do the game... I actually was planning on either having Yang kidnap Sena for incentive or have him trick Tyler into thinking he kidnapped Sena... Doubt he would succeed tho xD )
(Yeah this will be the Awakening point for Alph because this Chapter will test our very limits our very souls (Even though Al doesn't have one xD ) This will by far be the best Chapter!)

shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah this will be the Awakening point for Alph because this Chapter will test our very limits our very souls (Even though Al doesn't have one xD ) This will by far be the best Chapter!)
(I dunno, this one seems a bit harder to do, but I will say it will test friendships, because every floor of the dungeon, you have to leave someone behind >:3)

(I dunno, this one seems a bit harder to do, but I will say it will test friendships, because every floor of the dungeon, you have to leave someone behind >:3)
(Oh shit things are gonna get real xD Who will be the main people in this one like how last time it was William and Han)

Daniel reaver](Not much) Atrio smiled and walked into the kitchen when she went to the sink and kissed her cheek before he grabed a peice of bacon from the pan and ate it happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

"Because Al shes not ready" Thanas voice wispered into als head as Hina smiled and walked over and sat down next to Al and leaned against him
She giggled and smiled as he kissrd hr cheek as she washed the dishes.

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh shit things are gonna get real xD Who will be the main people in this one like how last time it was William and Han)
(Anybody who enters the tower, by the way, to give everyone else incentive, the tower is implanted with a nuclear bomb. If they don't make it to the end, the bomb will explode, destroying the entire school :3)

(Anybody who enters the tower, by the way, to give everyone else incentive, the tower is implanted with a nuclear bomb. If they don't make it to the end, the bomb will explode, destroying the entire school :3)
(Oh.....Yay xD )

(The Tower will appear in the courtyard, there will also be 2 doors, one for Yang, the other for Yin. That means we have to split into teams >:3)

(The Tower will appear in the courtyard, there will also be 2 doors, one for Yang, the other for Yin. That means we have to split into teams >:3)
(You can't destroy the school... Make it somewhere else.)

@shortyshot8

(Oh.....Oh fuck....Hmmm maybe Al and William will split up....Or stay together because I was planning on killing William off xD )

(( I don't think they'd let you blow up the school. ))

(No blowing up the damn school.... I'm pretty sure Aria agrees too.)

(Mmk, but I'm not sure where else I could put a nuclear bomb...)
(( Just make it to, if you don't make it it just collapses on you ))

(Just saying you can possess humans... But you can't possess other people's characters.)

@xoloveox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back