• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumina said:
Elyse looked at Kili, confused by his sudden change in opinion.
"I'm sorry, but... what?"

she wasn't sure if she heard him right. Did he say he could help her? Was there really any way? She guessed the turning everything to metal was a side effect of having your blood replaced with living metal... of course the metal wouldn't be happy inhabiting a body like hers.... even if there was a way to help her... would we be able to survive it?

@Kalin Scarlet
"Uhm...maybe, I can..." Kili says, turning to her nervously. He scratches the back of his head.

"Just...give me a little time, to see if its possible, okay?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed more as the tree was lit on fire "And I care why?" He said as he thought "Wha-What am I doing!?"

@Daniel reaver
Thana suddenly appeared in front of him and slaped him hard "how dare you say that your the only thing Hina cares about in her life. How dare you" she said as she scowled at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana suddenly appeared in front of him and slaped him hard "how dare you say that your the only thing Hina cares about in her life. How dare you" she said as she scowled at him

[/QUOTE]
Al put his own hand to his face "Wha-What just?" He said as he looked at Thana before closing his eyes and nodding "Thank you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just stared at him coldly "your lucky I don't forbid you from seeing her" she said with an angered voice to al

[/QUOTE]
(Lucky... Hehehe CLOVER!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just stared at him coldly "your lucky I don't forbid you from seeing her" she said with an angered voice to al

[/QUOTE]
Al opened his eyes as they flashed golden with anger "Even if you did I would do so anyways me and Hina promised this to each other!"

"Then how could you speak as if you don't care of her feelings huh" she said in an enraged voice as als mark glowed slightly making him drop to his knees

Thana slaped Al aagin "then figure it out...... If you screw with her feelings again I'll give you a life time of pain in a second you hear me" she said as she glared down at him rage and pure truth in her voice

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana slaped Al aagin "then figure it out...... If you screw with her feelings again I'll give you a life time of pain in a second you hear me" she said as she glared down at him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked down at his fist before slamming it into the ground "I made a Promise that I would never lose another one I cared about!"

"Then you'd better make sure you didn't hurt her to badly" Thana said coldly before disapereing into darkness

Hina sat there in a hidden spot that she new Al wouldn't find her and sobed into her hands as she thought of Al

(Hina is open)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then you'd better make sure you didn't hurt her to badly" Thana said coldly before disapereing into darkness
Hina sat there in a hidden spot that she new Al wouldn't find her and sobed into her hands as she thought of Al

(Hina is open)

[/QUOTE]
Al put his hand on his Mark as he closed his eyes "I shouldn't exist" He said before standing

shortyshot8 said:
Al put his hand on his Mark as he closed his eyes "I shouldn't exist" He said before standing
(( Want some Roman help? ))

Hina slowly got up and walked out of her hiding place and waited for al to find her as she tried to stop crying while siting on the roof and looking down at the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back