• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina pulled away from Al sloghtly "how could you ask that Al when fate never intended for us to be enemy's. It intended for us to be married"she said as she stared up at him

Hina went a little wide eyes as tears started to form in her eyes "how am I avoiding the question when there's no need for it...I will be with you" she said a little desperetness in her voice

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina went a little wide eyes as tears started to form in her eyes "how am I avoiding the question when there's no need for it...I will be with you" she said a little desperetness in her voice

[/QUOTE]
Al looked down "I just need to know....If you had to kill me would you?"

"How could you aske that!?!" She yelled at him years streaming down her face as she pulls away from him more "you should already know the awnser!!" She yelled again before staring at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"How could you aske that!?!" She yelled at him years streaming down her face as she pulls away from him more "you should already know the awnser!!" She yelled again before staring at him

[/QUOTE]
Another tear fell from his face "I just need to know!" He said with sadness in his voice

Nonalaka said:
"Ayyy, Name at least one thing you want to do? That couldn't be tiring!"
She replied placing her hands on her hips. "We could at least go for a walk or something if you really can't think"

@Himeragi Seiker
''hm...sure lets just have a walk. you okay with that Natsumi?''

*Nasturu says as he looks up at the tree branch*

''sure''

Hinas eyes went wide before she turned away from Al and started to sob then brought her hands to her face and sobed louder before she shook her head 'this can't be happening this can't be happening this can't' she thought as she stood there sobbing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hinas eyes went wide before she turned away from Al and started to sob then brought her hands to her face and sobed louder before she shook her head 'this can't be happening this can't be happening this can't' she thought as she stood there sobbing

[/QUOTE]
Al put his hand over his own face "Screw it forget I even asked" He said clearly annoyed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just sobed more when he said that before she dissapered from where they where and reapered at the school on the roof sobbing

[/QUOTE]
Al leaned against the tree as his face looked emotionless as he spoke to himself "Tell me Thana where did I go wrong" He said

"You hurt her...... All she wants Is for you to be at her side but she hates it when you act like you two aren't going to work out" thanas voice echoed through als head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back