• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortyshot8 said:
Al warped to the School and headed to his dorm as he thought "If I do this will she be happy again?"
Roman just happens to be outside of Al's dorm, "Hey old friend, it's been a while. Has it not?" He asked. Roman studied Al closer, "You don't look so happy either."

Lumina said:
Elyse looked at Kili, still holding her head.
"Uh.. yeah sure, of course."

She wasn't sure what he was planning. She wasn't even sure what she would do if his plans worked. She couldn't remember living without turning everything to metal. Could she live without it? If it worked, that is. Elyse just guessed she'd have to wait on Kili to find out.

@Kalin Scarlet
"Right...I mean, right!" Kili said, putting on a brave, confident face for her. "Still, no reason to worry about all that today. For now, we should just rest."

Roman said:
Roman just happens to be outside of Al's dorm, "Hey old friend, it's been a while. Has it not?" He asked. Roman studied Al closer, "You don't look so happy either."
Al shoved Roman aside as he opened his door and sat down on his bed before covering his face with a pillow and yelling

shortyshot8 said:
Al shoved Roman aside as he opened his door and sat down on his bed before covering his face with a pillow and yelling
Roman poked his head into the dorm, "The hell is your problem? You don't greet someone by shoving them!" Roman said walking into the dorm. "What seems to be the problem anyways?"

Clover yawns looking around the bedroom. "Hmm.. Guess Trix isn't back yet..." He shrugs and snaps, making him appear at the edge of the roof of the school. "Well let's see how everyone's doing."

Roman said:
Roman poked his head into the dorm, "The hell is your problem? You don't greet someone by shoving them!" Roman said walking into the dorm. "What seems to be the problem anyways?"
Al sighed before pulling the pillow down "I was thinking.....Should I just end it? Everyone I get close to just ends up hurt"

xoloveox said:
((How can i jump in?
(Make your character walk through the school or somewhere saying your character is open)

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed before pulling the pillow down "I was thinking.....Should I just end it? Everyone I get close to just ends up hurt"
Roman blinked, "We're close, I pretty much saved your life, am I hurt? No. What about Han? He isn't hurt, I talked to him a few hours ago, so what do you mean, people around you tend to get hurt?"

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "We're close, I pretty much saved your life, am I hurt? No. What about Han? He isn't hurt, I talked to him a few hours ago, so what do you mean, people around you tend to get hurt?"
Al sighed "I mean sexually close unless for some reason you or Han did something to me while I slept" He laughed "Thank's Roman that helped"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I mean sexually close unless for some reason you or Han did something to me while I slept" He laughed "Thank's Roman that helped"
Roman looked at Al with a fire in his eyes, "That body. I. Will. Destroy it, with you inside if you ever say something like that again."

Roman said:
Roman looked at Al with a fire in his eyes, "That body. I. Will. Destroy it, with you inside if you ever say something like that again."
Al laughed a little "Alright!" He said while standing up and running out of the room before facing Roman "Thank's dude I will live on I promise you that!" He said as he began to search for Hina

@Daniel reaver

Hina stood up and walked through the woods ainlessly till she found a lake and walked up to its edge then fell to her knees sobing again and holding her hands to her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stood up and walked through the woods ainlessly till she found a lake and walked up to its edge then fell to her knees sobing again and holding her hands to her face

[/QUOTE]
Al sensed the energy of Hina's emotion before following it as he thought "Damn it please don't let me be too late!"

Roman sighed, "I'm too damn awesome. Now to find something to do." He said as he ran off to the courtyard.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sat there at the lake and sobbed as a wind blew through making her hair flow to one side as she sobbed

[/QUOTE]
Al finally found Hina as he dashed over and tripped landing in the river as he thought "SON OF A BITCH!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back