• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover smiles while looking down at the school courtyard. "Let's see how far my luck can take me." He chuckles and snaps, making his luck appear randomly. "Now let's have some fun!" He jumps down from the roof, landing on the bed that suddenly appeared under him. "Well so far so good!" He chuckles and lies down on the bed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well we still havent went shopping right? hahaha''

*Creating Neo*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(Neo? Da fuq you talkin about xD )

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled then kissed yuki one more time before she slowly walked to the bath room to shower "love can you help me turn on the shower" she asked from the bath room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''sure!''

*Yuki then heads over to the shower not caring if she was still in her bikini (lol) and turns on the shower and feels the water with her hand to see if its warm enough.The shower got warm enough after 5 seconds and Yuki smiles*

''its warm enough''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled up at al "sorry Thana but I'm gonna have to disobey you this one time" she said jokingly as she stared up at al

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked as he leaned in closer "She might murder me afterwards but I love you more than anything she could do to me" He said jokingly

(Should we take this somewhere else if you know what I mean? xD )

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3]''y-you forgot a-about me...?!''[/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://iceninjax77.deviantart.com/art/Ruby-Rose-Ace-Attorney-Neo-Crying-485129497 said:
yandere_neo_by_the_alleycat-d841fml.png
[/URL]
(I will now have Nightmares xD )

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3]''i'll kill you in your sleep...kuhu''[/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://niaro.tumblr.com/post/94815527000 said:
(I am lucky I am still awake....At least I think I am.....)

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked as he leaned in closer "She might murder me afterwards but I love you more than anything she could do to me" He said jokingly
(Should we take this somewhere else if you know what I mean? xD )
@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
(I am lucky I am still awake....At least I think I am.....)

@Daniel reaver
(( I killed you hundreds of times, the pain was so immense and quick, that you're just gonna perish slowly. :troll: ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio
Atrio chuckled softly and kissed her cheek a couple more times before smiling and standing there with her

[/QUOTE]
Sorry wzs being yelled at)

Ruthy giggled and finished cleaning the dishes and put everything away.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked down at the female as she tightened her grip around him. He sighed lightly and spoke, gently pushing her away from him with a small smile on his face♅...
“ Don't mention it.. ”

[/QUOTE]
She wiped away her tears as she was pushed away from him. "...do you know who I am?" She asked him with hope in her heart. She had no memories of her life before and was subjected to slavery and then was saved by the man. Her loyalty latched onto her savior and she silently vowed to serve him.

Daniel reaver]Shira slowly washed up taking her time on her hair and her body mostly because the baby kinda made it hard for her to reach above her head and behind her to her back [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
(Tell me should we Time-Skip or take it to a PM?)

Lumina said:
"Yeah... you're probably right."
Elyse closed her eyes, a wave of dizziness setting in.

"Looks like I'm still not at 100%."

opening her eyes again, her silver eyes looked at Kili apologetically.

@Kalin Scarlet
Kili blushed. "Wh-what's wrong? Is there something on my face? Did I say something stupid? " He said, turning away from her slightly, but unable to completely tune her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back