• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok xD but how do ppl always spell my name Himegari? lol)))

[/QUOTE]
(Bc I'm typing with one hand, and eating with the other.)

Shira had eventually managed to finish washing up then got out and tried to wrap a towel around her slef but couldn't because of her stomach "jeez" she said softly as she just dried her self off then sliped on a large summer dress and walked out

@Himeragi Seiker

Sora sighs, sitting down on the bench In the school courtyard. "Wonder if new people are coming today... Most likely." He chuckles and lies back on the bench.

Clover gets up off the bed and chuckles. "I've had enough fun.. Don't want others getting hurt by my bad luck." He snaps, returning to full control over luck. "Anyways.. I'll wait for trix at home." He snaps, appearing on the couch and turning on the TV.

Daniel reaver]Shira had eventually managed to finish washing up then got out and tried to wrap a towel around her slef but couldn't because of her stomach "jeez" she said softly as she just dried her self off then sliped on a large summer dress and walked out [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki was watching the news on the TV*

-----

*Neo then walks to the school holding an umbrella over her*

''so...is this where i get to see my older sister...?''

*She said to herself walking towards the courtyard and with a small smirk*

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at yuki and walked over and slowly sat down next to her and leaned her head on her shoulder "ready love" she asked yuki softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''oh, yeah, lemme get changed okay?''

*Yuki said smiling at Shira kissing her forehead*

Blake smiled then picked her back up "fine fine" he said playfully before he lifted her onto his shoulders and lauphed slightly "ok up there" he asked as he slightly looked up at her

@Ella Paras

@Ella Paras

(I could try to free up one of my characters @xoloveox hold on)

Shira nodded and giggled when yuki kissed her fore head "love you" she said to her

@Himeragi Seiker

Last edited by a moderator:
Salem stood at the foot of the steps that laid before the main entrance of the school . She had just finished being home schooled. currently single mother.. Her hair was hung loose down her back, light curls whisping around with the light breeze, Her fiery locks amplified the heavy black liner around her oceanic eyes. Her clothes were all black for her first day, best to make a slimming introduction of herself. She held her Ed Hardy laptop bag over her petite shoulder, peering across the lavish campus for anyone that could point her in the right direction. She hated, over anything else, to be the new kid on campus, but hey she couldn't do anything about it and if she could..it was too late. Her other school wouldn't accept her back no matter how high her GPA was. she clicked her heels like Dorthy and started to walk up the steps. to her new school.home..hopefully this would be her last stop.

Her outfit:

N1215-2.jpg
Caleb walked up to the sidewalk of is school.

" Another year,," He stated plainly with no hint of emotion in his tone whatsoever. He had no need to bring his luggage as he had his own lace now that he was of legal age. His hair hung in front of his glasses, a rolled but un-lit blunt fit in between his lips. He ran his slender fingers through his semi clean hair and grinned to a girl passing buy. His grin was an eyesight. His teeth were pearly white, the length of his canines would make someoe who never knew him think he was part wolf but he was far from it. He came from a long line of warlocks and witches, however with his parents his mother was purely human, but he never minded that made him love her more, however he couldnt say the same for his brothers. He stopped just before he got onto campus and flipped open an almost dry lighter to light his blunt. Smock inhaled and blew out from his nostrils as he watched the passerby's.

His look:

hipster-mens-fashion-tumblr-hipster-clothes-tumblr-guys-fashionable.jpg

Daniel reaver]Blake smiled then picked her back up "fine fine" he said playfully before he lifted her onto his shoulders and lauphed slightly "ok up there" he asked as he slightly looked up at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16171-ella-paras/ said:
@Ella Paras[/URL]

(I could try to free up one of my characters @xoloveox hold on)

Shira nodded and giggled when yuki kissed her fore head "love you" she said to her

@Himeragi Seiker
''love you too''

*Yuki then smiled and got up to go to her room and change*

Sora smiles as he watched clouds pass by. "Clouds look so fluffy it makes you want to lie down on them and sleep." He chuckles and keeps staring at the sky.

Metaphysics said:
She wiped away her tears as she was pushed away from him. "...do you know who I am?" She asked him with hope in her heart. She had no memories of her life before and was subjected to slavery and then was saved by the man. Her loyalty latched onto her savior and she silently vowed to serve him.

...♅Akira sighed slightly and crossed his arms, looking to the side slightly. He spoke as he did so, occasionally looking at the female♅...

“ I do not. Don't you remember? ”

fate-zero-gilgamesh-1024x524_zpstluwdrth.png

Blake smiled bad looked forward and walked out of the abandoned park and down the stree as he held her legs to keep her from falling as grownups smiled at them as they passed "so where to" he asked her as he walked

@Ella Paras

Daniel reaver]Shira sat there with a smile and warched the tv waiting for yuki to come back out [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then comes out wearing some of Nanase's clothes which was a white tank-top and some booty-shorts (honestly dun know what the actual name is for those shorts)*

''so shall we get goin?''

Shira nodded and struggled to get up before she walked over and took yukis hand "yea" she said softly as she held her hand with her fingers inbetween yukis

@Himeragi Seiker

Blake lauphed softly "how about the school we could go hang out there" he asked her as they walked

@Ella Paras

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded and struggled to get up before she walked over and took yukis hand "yea" she said softly as she held her hand with her fingers inbetween yukis [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Blake lauphed softly "how about the school we could go hang out there" he asked her as they walked

@Ella Paras
''alrighty then...oh and we also need to buy clothes for the baby yeah?''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back