• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why not darling" she said to him as she unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing some more so that it slid off of one of her shoulders exposing it so he could see just to tease him more

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed more "You're just too tempting" He said quietly still tempted to follow her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The Kraken summoned a wall of water sturdier than steel. It then dropped. He slammed his tentacles against the water, causing a tsunami to head towards you.
William smirked "QUANTUM BREAKDOWN!!!" He yelled as the water turned into pure energy fusing with the Dark Vanish

Hina giggled "I know" she said as she unbotoned her shirt more so it fell of her other shoulder but stoped at her elbows as she bent them sloghtly to keep her shirt there as she slowly walked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled "I know" she said as she unbotoned her shirt more so it fell of her other shoulder but stoped at her elbows as she bent them sloghtly to keep her shirt there as she slowly walked

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed more as he felt the amount of Lust in his body "Th-Then why are you doing this?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed more "You're just too tempting" He said quietly still tempted to follow her

William smirked "QUANTUM BREAKDOWN!!!" He yelled as the water turned into pure energy fusing with the Dark Vanish
The Kraken bellowed in pain as it struck him. The tide began to lower a bit. He vanished into the water, only revealing his tentacles.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled back at him "when I want too" she said seductivly before she kissed his neck teasingly

Atrio smiled and kissed down to her cheek then smiled at her as he lay there next to her

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and looked at him "i thought we were going to eat no lay down again" she said giggling.

The Kraken bellowed in pain as it struck him. The tide began to lower a bit. He vanished into the water, only revealing his tentacles.
William smirked "I can't kill you or I would kill me....However I will torture you" He said as he floated over

Hina smiled mischeviously "because" she said to him as she let her shirt down a little more

Atrio lauphed softly "so did I" he said to Ruthy wit a smile before he kissed her nose

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled mischeviously "because" she said to him as she let her shirt down a little more

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed more before standing up and stretching "It's not fair that only you can tease me..." He said part joking but part serious

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "I can't kill you or I would kill me....However I will torture you" He said as he floated over
(Gahhhh! Why make it angrier!? xD )

The Kraken slapped a tentacle across your face, just to annoy you.

Hina giggled at him "well it's not my fault im the only one that tries to tease you" she said before droping the shirt all the way and grining

(Gahhhh! Why make it angrier!? xD )

The Kraken slapped a tentacle across your face, just to annoy you.
William laughed as he squeezed it and laughed more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled at him "well it's not my fault im the only one that tries to tease you" she said before droping the shirt all the way and grining

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed even more "Wha-Wha-Hina why did?" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled happily "because I wanted to" she said as she walked into the bath room happily

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed more before shaking the image out of his head as he thought "I can't be thinking that stuff after all she said she wanted to wait a year" He thought sadly

Hina giggled as she started the shower then got in kinda hoping he would join her but at the same time not because of what Thana had told her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled as she started the shower then got in kinda hoping he would join her but at the same time not because of what Thana had told her

[/QUOTE]
Al decided to follow as his hand reached the doorknob he stopped "Should I really do this"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled knowing where Al was "I know your there love" she said as she started to wash her hair

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "S-Sorry I just don't know what to do..." He explained

Lumina said:
"I've had some time to practice working with metal a lot, considering anything I touch turns to the stuff."
She looked at the blanket sadly as she touched a finger to the soft material, the fleece turning to a solid silvery metal. Taking her hand back she held out her palm, both showing making strings of metal come from the spot she just made and showing Kili the intricate spiderweb of metal weaved into her palms.

@Kalin Scarlet
"You've never been able to touch another person?" Kili said. the thought of absolutely no physical contact was daunting to him.

The Kraken let out one final roar. He knew he was outmatched. He desperately tried to get free from William, so he could return home.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina lauphed loudly "I know" she said through the lauphs as she washed her self

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed before pulling his hand away "I'm sorry..." He said nervously

The Kraken let out one final roar. He knew he was outmatched. He desperately tried to get free from William, so he could return home.
William let him go "Run along now little on I will not take you away from your family''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back