• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman said:
Han was slammed back into the sand, "Looks like.....ugly here, has some skills." Han made his way from the sand and shot simple fireballs hurdling toward the beast
The fireballs barely phased the Kraken. The fireballs seemed to just make it angrier. It started trying to suck you both in his stomach.

William smirked as he flew up turning into the Ice Dragon King "VANISH!!!" He said as he fired a white beam at the Kraken

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled happily then kissed down to his cheek then to his lips then smiled "sleep well love" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Whenever I'm with you I always sleep well" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked as he flew up turning into the Ice Dragon King "VANISH!!!" He said as he fired a white beam at the Kraken
The beam slammed hard into the Kraken. He roared in pain, he slammed one of his 8 tentacles into you.

(Here's a hint, he will lack things to attack with if he loses his tentacles.)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The beam slammed hard into the Kraken. He roared in pain, he slammed one of his 8 tentacles into you.
(Here's a hint, he will lack things to attack with if he loses his tentacles.)
William was knocked back "D-Damn this thing is strong he even resisted my Vanish attack...Let's try this ABSOLUTE VANISH!!!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled mischeviously "so what where you dreaming about" she said with a grin

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "N-Nothing at all" He lied trying not to make himself get slapped

shortyshot8 said:
William was knocked back "D-Damn this thing is strong he even resisted my Vanish attack...Let's try this ABSOLUTE VANISH!!!"

Al blushed "N-Nothing at all" He lied trying not to make himself get slapped
The Kraken vanished into the ocean. Where did he go?

The Kraken vanished into the ocean. Where did he go?
William smirked "There's a reason it's called Vanish" He said in a cocky tone

shortyshot8 said:
@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Han vanished behind the Kraken and stuck his sword into its back. Han then teleported back in front of the Kraken and chose to use a white flame to burn one of its arms off
(Bit too late Han xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled at him mischeviously "are you sure about that love" she said as she grabed his hands and put them on her hips "because you where doing some stuff in your sleep

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed more "Wha-What kind of things?" He said nervously

The Kraken jumped out of the water and slammed onto the beach! He taking the fight on to land!
William looked shocked "DAMN IT TAKE THIS. ABSOLUTE ZERO BOMB!!!" He said as a bomb of energy formed over him (Kinda like the Tailed-Beast Bomb form Naruto Shippuden xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "DAMN IT TAKE THIS. ABSOLUTE ZERO BOMB!!!" He said as a bomb of energy formed over him (Kinda like the Tailed-Beast Bomb form Naruto Shippuden xD )
The Kraken roared angrily. It span right into you, like a top. He slammed back on the other side of the beach.

The Kraken roared angrily. It span right into you, like a top. He slammed back on the other side of the beach.
William fell over "A-As to be expected from the Guardian Of The Sea" He said before standing back up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Let's just say your hands where starting to get a little low on my back" Hina said as she stared at him with a grin on her face

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "You-You're kidding *Sigh* I guess there's no hiding what my dream was huh?" He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
William fell over "A-As to be expected from the Guardian Of The Sea" He said before standing back up
(Now might be the time for William to reveal his final form xD )

The Kraken readied his tentacles to attack both William and Han, but Drago blocked them all. "You guys ok!?" He roared.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled and kissed Al deeply "nope" she said as she brought his hands to her back then kissed him again

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed before speaking "I-I'm sorry Hina" He said while looking down

Hina smiled and started to slide his hands down her back "why sorry love" she asked him with a grin hoping he didn't notice that she was gonna tease him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back