• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Luce!)

[/QUOTE]
(So you are a new kid?)(

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled then moved his hands back up to her uper back "no no no" she wispered

[/QUOTE]
(Soooo well is Thana single now?!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled then moved his hands back up to her uper back "no no no" she wispered

[/QUOTE]
Al continued to sleep as he smiled a little

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](So you are a new kid?)(

(Soooo well is Thana single now?!)

[/QUOTE]
(I guess so ^_^ )

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Ok my chracter shiroe can interact Tyler)

[/QUOTE]
(Alright, he's in the café right now.) Tyler and his dragon were playing Rock Paper Scissors. "Hah! You lose again Tyler!" Drago roared. "Dang it! How come your so good at this!?" He exclaims angrily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Well, I'm bored, Kraken time!)
( xD Weeeell William is headed to the Beach I guess xD ) William appeared at the beach "Man where is Han?" He said before sitting down and beginning to meditate

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Weeeell William is headed to the Beach I guess xD ) William appeared at the beach "Man where is Han?" He said before sitting down and beginning to meditate
@Roman
Han appeared on his surfboard from some waves. "Yo! William!" He shouted before running over to shore.

A whirlpool is visible farther out in the water. (William is able to sense the Krakens anger)

shortyshot8 said:
@Roman

Roman said:
Han appeared on his surfboard from some waves. "Yo! William!" He shouted before running over to shore.
William opened one of his eyes before seeing Han and standing up "Wh-When did you!?" He said with a smile

William's eyes widened as he felt a strong anger "Wha-What the hell is with this power!?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back