• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Himeragi Seiker][URL="http://zerosenpie.deviantart.com/art/Come-on-RWBY-lets-go-party-514012496 said:
rwby_which_side_are_you__by_nightmarezenuki-d7xsaze.jpg
[/URL]
(Lol, I wouldn't mind a taste of some neo, if you get what I'm saying ;D )

Tyler becomes unstable. A black hole begins to form behind him. "Ngh.... Stop calling me a kid!" He yells, zapping Yin to death again.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Maybe you should of thought about that before you said anything..." He muttered, letting out a discharge of electricity on Yin. "Your all talk kid, you know that?" She says, scales forming on her.
(*watches*

Nonalaka said:
Amara chuckles "really.....whats wrong with your eye?" She asked
@Himeragi Seiker
''nothing's wrong with it. i just realized how much more frequently shes picking fights with hunters in the woods...guess shes that rumor, deathly ghost of the woods hahaha''

*Natsuru then places his hand down by his side*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]:0 Das so coooool! Also, hai bebe~~ :3

[/QUOTE]
maybe i should make a character based off of Neo...))

Drago appeared in front of Tyler. "Hey buddy... It's me Drago, don't lose it just yet, we don't want you dying now..." The dragon cooed. Tyler began to calm down.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i will...and...Natsumi?)))

[/QUOTE]
(sorry, Ella kinda rabbited, so I guess I have to find a way to remover her character for the time being.)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](sorry, Ella kinda rabbited, so I guess I have to find a way to remover her character for the time being.)

[/QUOTE]
her character is entangled in vines and tied up against a tree Natsumi caused by snapping her fingers. )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]her character is entangled in vines and tied up against a tree Natsumi caused by snapping her fingers. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh yeah, that works... :P )

Tyler got on his dragon and teleported away. He appeared in the courtyard. "Well that was weird..." He said. He still wished for a day he wouldn't be called weak or a kid.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Oh yeah, that works... :P )

[/QUOTE]
*Natsumi never told Leon that she was a Fallen Goddess yet*

''your kind of weak...yknow?''

Tyler decided to go to the café to take a break.

He wondered who those people were, and what they wanted. He wasn't able to stop them though...

...♅Akira watched the female's arms begin to disappear, and with a wave of his hand, her arms returned, and the affect that was causing the disappearance was gone. He smiled as he looked down at her, a slight smile appearing on his face. He spoke♅...

“ There. You'll be fine now, young one. ”

Fate-Zero-15-20_zpspwcxjpt2.jpg

----------------

@Metaphysics

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi never told Leon that she was a Fallen Goddess yet*
''your kind of weak...yknow?''

[/QUOTE]
(She did tell him that, though....)

"Heh, I just think you're underestimating me." Leon said, sheathing his sword. "Alot of people seem to do that..."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](She did tell him that, though....)
"Heh, I just think you're underestimating me." Leon said, sheathing his sword. "Alot of people seem to do that..."

[/QUOTE]
lets just pretend she didnt already)))

''hm? alright then...come at me''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back