• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry, but we seriously do have to get that vampire. We're hunting for the sake of justice, not sport. That monster had sins to answer for. Unlike yourself...at least, I believe unlike yourself." Leon says, dropping her hand.

@Himeragi Seiker

rwby___the_community_on_thursdays_by_naijmizuho-d6lktje.png
[/URL]
(Lol)

Elyse woke up, immediately looking at her hands. She had trained herself to sleep with her hands balled in fists so she didn't turn anything to metal while she was sleeping. Thankfully she found her palms safely encased, and let out a relieved sigh. She looked at Kili, fixing her hair.

"Have you been here the whole time?"

@Kalin Scarlet

((I have a free character))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the female's arms begin to disappear, and with a wave of his hand, her arms returned, and the affect that was causing the disappearance was gone. He smiled as he looked down at her, a slight smile appearing on his face. He spoke♅...
“ There. You'll be fine now, young one. ”

Fate-Zero-15-20_zpspwcxjpt2.jpg

----------------

@Metaphysics

[/QUOTE]
The little girl slowly sat up and blinked before lifting her arm. "..." She remained silent before she turned to Akira before suddenly moving to hug him. "Thank you..." She cried out as she looked up to him. "I...I thought I was going to die...*sob*...and you saved me." She added as she tightened her hug.

b79e9a7b09fb90d66939e0bd789c2148.jpg

(...you have no idea how long it took to find this with my slow net...)

Ella Paras]She giggles "I'm bored" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Blake smiled to her "well then shall we go do some thing to pass the time" he

Said as he set her back down on the ground and smiled down at her

@Ella Paras

Lumina said:
Elyse woke up, immediately looking at her hands. She had trained herself to sleep with her hands balled in fists so she didn't turn anything to metal while she was sleeping. Thankfully she found her palms safely encased, and let out a relieved sigh. She looked at Kili, fixing her hair.
"Have you been here the whole time?"

@Kalin Scarlet

((I have a free character))
"Uh, uhm...yeah, I was." he said, happy to see Elyse was alright. "It wasn't like I had anything better to do...but that doesn't mean I don't have a life, or anything...just..." Kili stammered, unsure what to say.

@Lumina

Nonalaka said:
((Oh no, nothing is wrong xD , I meant in this Rp, I wasn't on for a night and now I'm lost ;0;))

Moriko sat up and frowned at him, "Madoka..." she placed a hand on his shoulder, "what's wrong?" She was confused, she did nod, was that the wrong answer?

@Nonalaka

Lumina said:
Elyse gave a smile to the flustered boy.
"Well then. Thank you. And thanks for helping me back there too. I haven't really exhausted my power in a long time."

She looked down, slightly blushing, embarrassment lacing her features.

@Kalin Scarlet
Kili blushed slightly himself. "R-really? I thought by the way you handled it, that you did that kind of thing all of the time. It was pretty amazing..." he said, feeling embarrassed, but smiling at her anyways.

Daniel reaver]Blake smiled to her "well then shall we go do some thing to pass the time" he Said as he set her back down on the ground and smiled down at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16171-ella-paras/ said:
@Ella Paras[/URL]
(I replied here is what I said) Al laughed a little before slowly closing his eyes again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Sorry I passed out)
Hina happily nuzzled als chest more in her sleep with a sleepy giggle

[/QUOTE]
Al's hands moved while he slept (Wink Wink xD )

Hina squirmed a bit and she woke to a feeling of als hands moving down her back before she looked up at him then smiled and lightly kissed the edge of his lips to keep him asleep and stop him from subconciously doing any thing sexual to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Hahahahahaha well Thana had about six other servants now blake, Al, Hina, annabel, lace)

[/QUOTE]
(Luce!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina squirmed a bit and she woke to a feeling of als hands moving down her back before she looked up at him then smiled and lightly kissed the edge of his lips to keep him asleep and stop him from subconciously doing any thing sexual to her

[/QUOTE]
Al's hands fell down as he continued to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back