• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Shira was fast asleep with one arm around yukis waist and her face pressed into her shoulder as She slept [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then layed there until Shira awoke*

i swear the new look on RPNation xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
(Exactly! xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William opened one of his eyes before seeing Han and standing up "Wh-When did you!?" He said with a smile

William's eyes widened as he felt a strong anger "Wha-What the hell is with this power!?!"
A large octopus roared as it broke the surface. It had a blue symbol burning from it. A sub can be visible behind it.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A large octopus roared as it broke the surface. It had a blue symbol burning from it. A sub can be visible behind it.
William looked at the Cracken "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at the Cracken "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!"
The Kraken attacked the submarine angrily.Yangs voice can be heard from it. "D-Dammit... It wiped out our Hydras so easily!" He stammered.

shortyshot8 said:
William opened one of his eyes before seeing Han and standing up "Wh-When did you!?" He said with a smile

William's eyes widened as he felt a strong anger "Wha-What the hell is with this power!?!"
Han smiled, "Just a sec-- Whoa, that is a immense amount of power." Han said dropping his board and immediately changing into his fighting form. "I'm not sure about this, William."

tumblr_n1xs4eeMSu1se3b72o8_500.gif

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Just a sec-- Whoa, that is a immense amount of power." Han said dropping his board and immediately changing into his fighting form. "I'm not sure about this, William."
William sighed as the air turned Ice Cold as he spoke "Absolute Zero!" He said as the air around him swirled

Roman said:
The octopus squeezed the sub to death and blew it to pieces. "Argh!!!" Yin and Yang scream. The Kraken turns to you, still enraged.

The octopus squeezed the sub to death and blew it to pieces. "Argh!!!" Yin and Yang scream. The Kraken turns to you, still enraged.
William stares at it "E-Even this might not be enough!" He said with a bit of worry in his voice

T

shortyshot8 said:
William stares at it "E-Even this might not be enough!" He said with a bit of worry in his voice
A large tentacle slammed hard into William. He left you buried in the sand.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed as the air turned Ice Cold as he spoke "Absolute Zero!" He said as the air around him swirled
Han looked at the Kraken, "You're one ugly bastard." Han said smirking. "William! Are you giving up?" Han sighed, "We can handle this."

T
A large tentacle slammed hard into William. He left you buried in the sand.
Roman said:
Han looked at the Kraken, "You're one ugly bastard." Han said smirking. "William! Are you giving up?" Han sighed, "We can handle this."
William dug his way out of the sand with fear in his eyes "Th-That's the Kraken!!!" He said with terror in his voice

[quote="Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Al continued to sleep as he smiled a little
hina giggled happily at al and waited for him to wake up

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Shira slowly woke up and smiled tiredlt at yuki "morning love" she said turedly before she softky kissed her cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina giggled happily at al and waited for him to wake up

[/QUOTE]
Al slowly opened his eyes before looking around

shortyshot8 said:
William dug his way out of the sand with fear in his eyes "Th-That's the Kraken!!!" He said with terror in his voice
The Kraken roared angrily, firing a flood of water at both of you.

shortyshot8 said:
Han looked at William, "Are you scared? I could have sworn you were like half dragon, this big fish has nothing on dragons!" Han took to the sky and stayed there, floating.

Roman said:
Han looked at William, "Are you scared? I could have sworn you were like half dragon, this big fish has nothing on dragons!" Han took to the sky and stayed there, floating.
The Kraken slammed you back into the sand with amazing force. The guardian of sea doesn't seem to like to play games.

The Kraken roared angrily, firing a flood of water at both of you.
Roman said:
William's fear vanished "LET'S DO THIS!!!" He said as he grew white wings from his back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Morning sweet heart" Hina sits softly as she kissed his four head

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled warmly "Morning Hina" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
William's fear vanished "LET'S DO THIS!!!" He said as he grew white wings from his back
The Kraken sent a flurry of tentacles at you, all at extremely fast speeds.

The Kraken slammed you back into the sand with amazing force. The guardian of sea doesn't seem to like to play games.
Han was slammed back into the sand, "Looks like.....ugly here, has some skills." Han made his way from the sand and shot simple fireballs hurdling toward the beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back