• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalaka said:
"Talking is fine~" she smiled before tilting her head slightly "what's my "or" option?" She chuckled.
@Himeragi Seiker
''eh...just or......so how are the other gods and goddesses?''

*Natsuru then leans back against the tree*

(Want me to start chapter 2?)

"Huh? What's that noise?" Tyler said. He turned around and a man put magic handcuffs on him. "Wa-What the!?" Tyler stammered, before he was kicked so hard in the face, he fell unconscious. He was then dragged away.

1036fce06c33fd330396ce2da5387888.jpg

((Amaras appearance uvu))

Next thing Tyler knew, he was hanging upside-down in a structure. He was tied up. "Gosh dang it! Dang tests distracted me!" Tyler struggled. Yin walked up to the boy. "Well, well, speedy finally woke up..." She said, slapping him.

Yang walked in as well. "Were about to leave, make sure the boy doesn't escape..." Yang said. He then walked out while Yin nodded her head. "Heh, this was so easy, no wonder your so weak, kid..."

Leon teleported backwards, avoiding the initial few, then grabbed Ella and jumped upwards to dodge the rest. "Nice trick, you have there..." he said, landing on a tree just behind Natsumi. Leon set down Ella, and motioned for her to catch the running vampire. He then jumped down to face Natsumi.

@Himeragi Seiker

@Ella Paras

Amara shrugged "I can really say, the only god I've seen lately has been miss Thana and that was in the middle of a fight with an arrogant brute so we couldn't really chitchat as such"

@Himeragi Seiker

Tyler's symbol burned more than ever. His eyes burned red. "What did you just say to me!? I'm not weak! I'm just stupid!" He yells, breaking the bonds holding him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's symbol burned more than ever. His eyes burned red. "What did you just say to me!? I'm not weak! I'm just stupid!" He yells, breaking the bonds holding him.
((HAH

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Tyler, the strongest idiot, known in the west as Tyler: stupid strong...coming to anime networks this fall xD )

Nonalaka said:
Amara shrugged "I can really say, the only god I've seen lately has been miss Thana and that was in the middle of a fight with an arrogant brute so we couldn't really chitchat as such"
@Himeragi Seiker
''hm...interesting...''

*Natsuru's eyes widened for a second and puts his hand over his left eye smiling*

''haha...Natsumi at the moment, loves to pick out fights''

Yin began backing away in horror as electricity pulsed from Tyler. "I'm sick and tired of being called weak, and a kid!" He said sharply. Yin fell to the ground, wide eyed. "Uh.... Sorry speedy! I didn't mean to offend you!" She squealed.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Tyler, the strongest idiot, known in the west as Tyler: stupid strong...coming to anime networks this fall xD )

[/QUOTE]
( xD good one :3)

"Maybe you should of thought about that before you said anything..." He muttered, letting out a discharge of electricity on Yin. "Your all talk kid, you know that?" She says, scales forming on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back