• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalaka said:
((Okay uvu))
Amara was in the courtyard, sitting up on a branch with a book on her lap, she had no interest in the school work here but she supposed she should at least try a little.

@Himeragi Seiker
*Himeragi and Natsuru then walk and chill under a tree*

''so let me get this straight. this Kuroh guy ditches you only cuz you tried to kill him only because you were ordered to''

''yeah, but im over it now. he was a childish kid anyway...''

''and he was a sanctum?''

''yeah''

''huh...''

'A sanctum?' She thought when hearing the voices, were they gods?. As they sat under the tree Amara tensed up slightly, the conversation they were having seemed like it was none of her business and she wasn't particularly fond of eavesdropping.'maybe I should go...' she thought to herself.

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
'A sanctum?' She thought when hearing the voices, were they gods?. As they sat under the tree Amara tensed up slightly, the conversation they were having seemed like it was none of her business and she wasn't particularly fond of eavesdropping.'maybe I should go...' she thought to herself.
@Himeragi Seiker
''hmm hey Himeragi...if you wanted to be any kind of goddess of your choice...what would you wanna be?''

''i dunno...im sure you wanna be the god of destruction huh...?''

''nah...im fine with being a god of death...but that title's taken by Thana...*sigh* cute kid tho''

''so....what to do....''

''i know right...damn''

*Natsuru then elbows the tree hard which shakes Amara a bit*

Tyler walked all by himself. "Man, I keep flunking my tests..." He frowned.

He looked at his test again. "Dang it, I rushed through it didn't I?" He said to himself. "I really need to learn when to slow down..."

Amara manages to keep her balance,gripping onto the tree, but the book on her lap slides off, hitting natsuru on the head. Amara cringes "Ooops" she mutters to herself.

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
Amara manages to keep her balance,gripping onto the tree, but the book on her lap slides off, hitting natsuru on the head. Amara cringes "Ooops" she mutters to herself.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsuru gets hit by the book on the head but barely flinching. he then catches it and looks up*

''....Amara...?''

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 Crashes through the Courtyrad wall with Mac coming from the rubble

[/QUOTE]
*Saw something crash*

''hey natsuru, ima check something out...''

''ok''

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Amara looks down and chuckles a bit "Hi there~" she says sounding a bit awkward.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsuru crosses his arms*

''yknow i can see up your skirt...''

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac "why did you come here...."
635 sits up weakily. She didn't have enough strength to grab mischeif

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi walks over to 635 and Mac*

''um...are you guys okay?''

Amara pouts at him"well you haven't changed a bit." , her cheeks a bit pink. She appeared in front of him "and now you can't." She replied, straightening out her clothes slightly. "Ayyy, Its been a while, did'ya miss me~" she joked, twirling a bit.

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
Amara pouts at him"well you haven't changed a bit." , her cheeks a bit pink. She appeared in front of him "and now you can't." She replied, straightening out her clothes slightly. "Ayyy, Its been a while, did'ya miss me~" she joked, twirling a bit.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsuru then leans against the tree*

''hm..not so much...considering the fact i saw you at the cafe. i wouldnt say i missed you, i would say its been a long time since we've talked''

Nonalaka said:
She rolled her eyes "I was joking, you're so literal" she replied, crossing her arms. "Anyways, what's up?"
@Himeragi Seiker
''nothin much...bored as usual...''

*He then puts his hand behind his head*

''anyway...what are you up to?''

"I thought I'd actually give paying attention to classes in this school, but I gave up pretty fast to be honest..." she chuckled " I spaced out 3 pages into the book, why on earth are you guys all here anyways?, this place is a bore, I was told it would be fun" she said pouting slightly.

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
"I thought I'd actually give paying attention to classes in this school, but I gave up pretty fast to be honest..." she chuckled " I spaced out 3 pages into the book, why on earth are you guys all here anyways?, this place is a bore, I was told it would be fun" she said pouting slightly.
@Himeragi Seiker
''well lets see....i take the classes which are fun. there are cute girls tho...and stupid guys who cant even beat me but yet they challenge me to duels...not to mention dumb teachers trying to humiliate me and Natsumi only because we're fallen gods and end up getting their ass kicked''

*Natsuru then yawns as his vampire fangs start to show*

''plus being partly vampire wasnt as bad as i thought it would..''

With her teasing his ears, he let out a gasp, before purring. His vision grew hazy as his tail moved back into position against her inner thigh

@Nonalaka

"Part vampire, huh? That's pretty interesting" she replied, looking at his fangs before shrugging "maybe I haven't given this place a chance yet, I've only been her for a bit after all..."

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
"Part vampire, huh? That's pretty interesting" she replied, looking at his fangs before shrugging "maybe I haven't given this place a chance yet, I've only been her for a bit after all..."
@Himeragi Seiker
''thats why then...''

*Natsuru then puts his hand against his mouth and looks off to the side*

''dammit, im hungry again...''

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac looks up with fire in his eyes "leave"
635 coughs as she tries to get up

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi just stands there 2 meters away from Mac and 635*

Leon started to walk. "Well? What are we going to do? Class starts in a bit, but we can always skip it if you feel like doing something else."

@Ella Paras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back