• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You were bored?" he asked. "Well, if you ever want to do something, you could just ask. I....Ill admit, I was slightly worried about you, what with everything that happened the other day..."

@Ella Paras

Leon turned away. "Yeah. I don't like watching the people care about in danger..." he said, blushing and turning towards Ella. "I...We are friends, right? Because I...feel the desire to keep you safe..."

@Ella Paras

Leon, turned away, nodding. "Alright, then...well, if you're ready, we can spar. Or did you have something else in mind" he said, asking her what they should do with their time.

@Ella Paras

((Oh no, nothing is wrong xD , I meant in this Rp, I wasn't on for a night and now I'm lost ;0;))

Moriko sat up and frowned at him, "Madoka..." she placed a hand on his shoulder, "what's wrong?" She was confused, she did nod, was that the wrong answer?

@Kalin Scarlet

((Finally found the reply))

Dakota's eyes widened "Oh my..." she took his hand and stepped into the carraige looking all around her "this is so pretty" she chimed, smiling as she did so.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Madoka tensed up, before throwing his lips against Moriko's. The two fell a bit, as Madoka's tail began to slip up her pants leg.

@Nonalaka

Moriko let out gasp as they fell back, as they kissed moriko placed her arms around his neck, occasionally fiddling with his cat ears.

@Kalin Scarlet

im so confused when RPNation said ''Clear your browser cookies/cache if you have an empty homepage, we have rolled out an update to the site to address this issue.''....)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]im so confused when RPNation said ''Clear your browser cookies/cache if you have an empty homepage, we have rolled out an update to the site to address this issue.''....)))

[/QUOTE]
Me too ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yea i dunno if i should do that or not...)))

[/QUOTE]
I think its only if your homepage is broken? Mines seems fine so im going to just leave it)))

((Okay uvu))

Amara was in the courtyard, sitting up on a branch with a book on her lap, she had no interest in the school work here but she supposed she should at least try a little.

@Himeragi Seiker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back