• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina shrugged "I guess not but I still love you" she said as she curled up into a ball in his lap and layed her head on his chest with a giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shrugged "I guess not but I still love you" she said as she curled up into a ball in his lap and layed her head on his chest with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Well honestly can you blame me for trying?" He said with a grin

"I can because we did that just last night if I'm not mistaken" she said apprehensively as she pushed al down and layed there on his chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I can because we did that just last night if I'm not mistaken" she said apprehensively as she pushed al down and layed there on his chest

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed as he was pushed down "That's true...." He said while thinking about it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled and layed there on his chest her hands wraped up in hers as she smiled happily

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "I'm surprised my body was able to keep up today" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled then kissed als chest before nuzzling his chest happily "yeah" she said in agreement to him

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "This isn't bad either" He said while closing his eyes as he made his body generate a nice warmth

Hina seemed to relax even more when he let of a warm heat making her feel as if she just sunk into als chest happily as she layed there "good night love" she said as she closed her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina seemed to relax even more when he let of a warm heat making her feel as if she just sunk into als chest happily as she layed there "good night love" she said as she closed her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Good night" He said as he smiled and slowly fell asleep

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina layed there on als chest deep asleep as she slightly nuzzled his chest as she slept

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a bit before smiling as he spoke softly "Hina you gotta wake up we have a big day ahead of us"

Hina stired slightly but just to nuzzle als chest more before she snoozed softly which sounded like a little kitten before she continued to nuzzle his chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stired slightly but just to nuzzle als chest more before she snoozed softly which sounded like a little kitten before she continued to nuzzle his chest

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "You really are cute ya know that?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded in her sleep as she brought her thumb up to her moth and rested it on her lower lip

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Wh-Why does she do this in her sleep?"

Hina layed there taking small even breaths as she layed there kinda pining al with her weight as she slept with a thumb to her mouth and her other hand on als chest

Roman said:
Ally sighed, "I wish he could say. So, Trix, what do you want to do? I guess I have all day to hangout."
@trix
Trix smiled at Clover before he diasappeared then looked nervously at Ally. She looked thoughtful "Well...what do you like to do?" She was pretty open to anything.

@Roman

@Slaxt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back