• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded then got up and pulled al up with her "can we go home love" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Of course my love" He said as he grabbed her hand and began to warp them to their room in Oblivion

Hina smiled at al as they appeared in her room and she hugged him before she started to head for the bath room undressing as she walked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled at al as they appeared in her room and she hugged him before she started to head for the bath room undressing as she walked

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed and looked away before sitting down on the bed and thinking "I have the best Wife in the World" He thought before smiling

Hina walked into the bath room after she had completed undressing and closed the door then started the shower and waited for it to warm up before she steped in and started to wash up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina walked into the bath room after she had completed undressing and closed the door then started the shower and waited for it to warm up before she steped in and started to wash up

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up as he took off his Flame Jacket and unbuttoned his shirt before taking it off and spoke to himself "That's much better" He said while smiling

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](Is me and Nonalaka's rp over?)

[/QUOTE]
(( You tell us. JK, I don't think she's around. ))

Hina stood there and washed her hair then her body before she hoped out and dried her self off before finding one of als button up shirts and grabing it "this should work for pajamas" she said as she slid it on and buttoned it up half way before smiling and walking out her hair still messy from the shower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stood there and washed her hair then her body before she hoped out and dried her self off before finding one of als button up shirts and grabing it "this should work for pajamas" she said as she slid it on and buttoned it up half way before smiling and walking out her hair still messy from the shower

[/QUOTE]
Al opened one of his eyes as he looked at Hina "Hey there" He said before noticing what she was wearing and blushed "I-Isn't that a bit big on you" He said nervously

Hina looked down at her self then back up at al and giggled "so" she said before she walked over to him and sat down in front of him then grabed a brush and started to brush her hair happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked down at her self then back up at al and giggled "so" she said before she walked over to him and sat down in front of him then grabed a brush and started to brush her hair happily

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed more before looking away "What do you mean 'So' It's just..." He said before staring at her again and blushing more

Hina smiled and looked back at him slightly "what am I not allowed to sleep in what i want" she asked jokingly before she went back to brushing her hair as she pulled it over one shoulder

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled and looked back at him slightly "what am I not allowed to sleep in what i want" she asked jokingly before she went back to brushing her hair as she pulled it over one shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little as to how embarrassed he was "What is wrong with me I'm your Husband if anything I should be happy''

Hina giggled "finally" she said as she grabed his hands and pulled him twaord her sliding inbetween his legs and wraping his arms around her stomach before she brushed her hair happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled "finally" she said as she grabed his hands and pulled him twaord her sliding inbetween his legs and wraping his arms around her stomach before she brushed her hair happily

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little as he knew what would happen next as he thought "I-If I stay like this for very long my body will....."

Hina giggled as she finished brishing her hair then leaned back into als chest happily leting his body act as a giant warm chair as she sat there with him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled as she finished brishing her hair then leaned back into als chest happily leting his body act as a giant warm chair as she sat there with him

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed more as his finger twitched for a moment and he thought "WHA-WHAT HOW IS THIS ALREADY!?!"

Hina smiled "al I love you" she said as she sat in his lap with her back to his chest as she looked out a window that the bed faced at a beautiful mountain off in the distance

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled "al I love you" she said as she sat in his lap with her back to his chest as she looked out a window that the bed faced at a beautiful mountain off in the distance

[/QUOTE]
Al's hands began to twitch as he spoke "Hi-Hina what did you?" He said clearly worried as to why his body was doing this so fast

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked back at him "did I what??" She asked confused as she looked up at him curiously

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed as he tried to restrain his hands "My body shouldn't be doing this already" He said through a few grunts of pain from trying to hold himself back

Hina looked away from al "sorry darling but I don't want to tonight" she said as she leaned her back farther into his chest "tonight I just want to cuddle you" she said as she crossed her arms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked away from al "sorry darling but I don't want to tonight" she said as she leaned her back farther into his chest "tonight I just want to cuddle you" she said as she crossed her arms

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked as he thought "Yes that should stop my sexual drive!" He thought before thinking "Thank you Hina"

Hina leaned farther into his chest "jeez you really want that again don't you" she said as she stared out the window before shaking her head "but it's not happening tonight" she said again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina leaned farther into his chest "jeez you really want that again don't you" she said as she stared out the window before shaking her head "but it's not happening tonight" she said again

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "And you really don't know my head huh?" He laughed a little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back