• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortyshot8 said:
(Can you repost?)
(( Sure here you go. ))

Roman said:
Han smiled, "I have to stay strong and ready for anything. Especially since I have two people I care deeply about, and promised to protect with my very own life."

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I guess you do" He said before laughing
Han sat down on a bench, "Hey. Wanna head to the beach later? Maybe, catch a few waves or something?" He asked, as he laid on the bench.

Roman said:
Han sat down on a bench, "Hey. Wanna head to the beach later? Maybe, catch a few waves or something?" He asked, as he laid on the bench.
William smiled "Sure why not it sounds fun" He said before sighing

(I would make a character for Nuke's row, but I'm not at a computer, and I'm at my dads. I can't save img urls...)

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Sure why not it sounds fun" He said before sighing
Han stood up, "Alright. We meet there in a few hours. I'm gonna go do some stuff or whatever." He said, as he walked off and waved, "Remember in a few hours!"

Roman said:
Han stood up, "Alright. We meet there in a few hours. I'm gonna go do some stuff or whatever." He said, as he walked off and waved, "Remember in a few hours!"
William sighed "Alright alright!" He called back jokingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded to al then kissed him one more time "I love you" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "So Hina when exactly is later?" He said with a mischievous grin

Hina smiled back at him "when I want too" she said seductivly before she kissed his neck teasingly

Sweetone said:
She giggled and cringed as it tickled her ear.
Atrio smiled and kissed down to her cheek then smiled at her as he lay there next to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled back at him "when I want too" she said seductivly before she kissed his neck teasingly

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed before he hugged her "You really know how to tease a man" He said as he felt her lips on his neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled then kissed als cheek "only you" she said with a grin and a giggle before she kissed his nose

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "That's a good thing" He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Actually, I was alive the entire time, I just didn't feel the need to jump in yet.)
(( Alrighty then xD ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back