• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fair enough, but if I'm still bored in a week im allowed to complain ~" she shrugged her shoulders before lookin at him "Why don't you go get some food then?"

@Himeragi Seiker

Amara narrowed her eyes at him and placed a hand on her hip "that depends, does it hurt? And do I get any weird side effects?"

@Himeragi Seiker

Amara thought for about it for a while "Alright, fine, but only because none else is around and Ill feel mean if I don't help out, don't make a habit of it" she said pouting slightly.

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
Amara thought for about it for a while "Alright, fine, but only because none else is around and Ill feel mean if I don't help out, don't make a habit of it" she said pouting slightly.
@Himeragi Seiker
''if your blood tastes good...il try not to ask you frequently..''

*He then lowers his hand from his mouth putting it to his side*

Random:

Natsuru's Theme:

[media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvrd62GqjDY[/media]

Natsumi's Theme:

[media]

[/media]
Sena's Theme:

[media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwj8pXBWBlA[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Amara flinches, wincing slightly, but the pain subsides after a bit.
@Himeragi Seiker
*after Natsuru drinks half of a pint, he then pulls away wiping his mouth with his hand and licking his hand to not waste Amara's blood. the bite marks were small enough to not let any other blood come out. He then looks at Amara with a surprised look slightly blushing*

''s-sugoi..your blood does taste amazing...il try not to ask you alot alright...?''

Leon nodded. "Vampire killing it is, then." He said, adjusting his sword belt."You mind taking the lead, here? I don't have much experience hunting, after all..."

@Ella Paras

xoloveox said:
((I cant wait to start rping with you all!
(Back at ya!)

Amara placed her hand over where the bite was and stared at him, her eyes fluttering a bit "Alright, I'll take that as a compliment I guess?"

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
Amara placed her hand over where the bite was and stared at him, her eyes fluttering a bit "Alright, I'll take that as a compliment I guess?"
@Himeragi Seiker
''y-yeah...''

*Natsuru then looks over at the side blushing slightly*

''so...you wanna talk more or...''

Leon dashed after Ella, moving a bit below his full speed to remain in line with the vampire girl. His hand moved to the necklace hanging from his chest as they continued on their way.

@Ella Paras

Leon stopped in his tracks, drawing his golden blade. "So, who gets to kill this one?" he asks, thinking it wouldn't be fun to team up on it.

@Ella Paras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back