• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler's ears perked up. "Don't worry! I got just the thing!" He said, fishing a phoinex's down feather from his pocket.

shortyshot8 said:
Al tried to sit up but could not "D-Damn my back!" He said in pain

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned and held onto al tighter "come on baby" she said as she held him close

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "I-It's nothing just a bit of pain" He said as more blood slid down his back

Hina put a hand on als back then felt some thing wet and pulled her hand up and saw blood covering her hand before she hugged al tighter as tears started to come to her eyes "don't leave me" she said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina put a hand on als back then felt something wet and pulled her hand up and saw blood covering her hand before she hugged al tighter as tears started to come to her eyes "don't leave me" she said

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "I won't it's fine" He wiped her tears away "I just need a bit of rest"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina held into al tightly and nodded as she tryed to keep it together and not break down

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Can either of our powers help?" He said a bit worried

Hina shook her head as she sniffled and stared up at the boy despereat for help "no only annabel could help" she said as the sadness and fear came to her voice

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shook her head as she sniffled and stared up at the boy despereat for help "no only annabel could help" she said as the sadness and fear came to her voice

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "D-Don't worry I just need....." He said as his eyes closed again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shook her head as she sniffled and stared up at the boy despereat for help "no only annabel could help" she said as the sadness and fear came to her voice

[/QUOTE]
Tyler held up the flaming feather. "This is a phoinex's feather. It has healing properties, it can even raise a fallen comrade, just smush it into a fine powder and feed it to him." He said. "Nothing to it."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler held up the flaming feather. "This is a phoinex's feather. It has healing properties, it can even raise a fallen comrade, just smush it into a fine powder and feed it to him." He said. "Nothing to it."
Al laughed "Then what are waiting for?" He said before sitting up

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed "Then what are waiting for?" He said before sitting up
"This is gonna be a bit gross..." He said. He smashed the feather into a fine powder. He picked some up. "Open wide..." He gulped.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina desperatly nodded to him and took the feather then did what he said and started to feed al the powder

[/QUOTE]
"This is gonna be a bit gross..." He said. He smashed the feather into a fine powder. He picked some up. "Open wide..." He gulped.
Al opened his mouth not caring about the flavor

Tyler smushed the powder in your mouth. It burned in your mouth and reignited your spirit. Your wounds healed.
Al sighed "Man that sucks" He said about the flavor

"You gotta swallow it all, or the wound won't fully heal." He said.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled gladly and hugged al tightly "thank you" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al swallowed it and hugged Hina back "I'm fine now" He said with a smile

Tyler nodded. "Anything for the guys that saved my butt." He said. He then dashed off towards the dorm building. (Chapter 1 is now over :3)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina held al closely "I love Yu" she said softly as she kissed his For head

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "I love you too and even better I have all my energy back" He said with a smile

Hina nodded then slaped al then glared at him "if you ever replace your slef with a clone again I'll do more then slap you" she said coldly as she stared at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded then slaped al then glared at him "if you ever replace your slef with a clone again I'll do more then slap you" she said coldly as she stared at him

[/QUOTE]
Al felt his face "Sorry jeez" He said jokingly

Hina sat there silently before she pulled him into a long deep kiss "don't do that again I was so worried" she said before she kissed him again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back