• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yang forced you into the back of the cage again, shocking you again. "You know I'm trying to make a serious threat here?!" He said. "Anyway, after we collect the symbol, I just wanted to let you know, the ocean will vanish." He said. He went back to breeding Delta Hydras.
Al looks annoyed "But that would mean the death of my brother!!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked up "dangit al you leave me with a clone!........ Get me to him now" she said sternly to the clone

[/QUOTE]
The clone sighed "I have no choice but you should know this will most likely end in the Death of you or Al"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looks annoyed "But that would mean the death of my brother!!"
The clone sighed "I have no choice but you should know this will most likely end in the Death of you or Al"
Yang frowns. "Ohhhhh my brother!!! MEHHH" he says mocking you. "Who cares if he dies!? We will create a new utopia, a world better than this one!" He said, sounding like the most insane person on earth.

Yang frowns. "Ohhhhh my brother!!! MEHHH" he says mocking you. "Who cares if he dies!? We will create a new utopia, a world better than this one!" He said, sounding like the most insane person on earth.
Al stands up "You really are a idiot huh?" He said trying to annoy him

shortyshot8 said:
Al stands up "You really are a idiot huh?" He said trying to annoy him
Yang smashes a button on his keyboard. "Shut up!" He squealed. The sub became damaged. "Great, now the sub will take another 24 hours to finish..." He muttered.

Yang smashes a button on his keyboard. "Shut up!" He squealed. The sub became damaged. "Great, now the sub will take another 24 hours to finish..." He muttered.
Al laughed "That's your own fault idiot"

Tyler breaks the kiss. "Can... Can you help me stay awake?" He said. "I don't wanna fall asleep yet..." He yawned.
''i-i dunno how...''

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed "That's your own fault idiot"
Yang turned around and pressed a button on his remote, sending you to a sound proof magic sealed bunker. It is right next to where the Hyrda's are coming from.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i-i dunno how...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blushed. "You could either hit me, or kiss me..." He said. "I don't care whichever you choose... The date was a disaster anyway..." He said, watching the TV.

Yang turned around and pressed a button on his remote, sending you to a sound proof magic sealed bunker. It is right next to where the Hyrda's are coming from.

Tyler blushed. "You could either hit me, or kiss me..." He said. "I don't care whichever you choose... The date was a disaster anyway..." He said, watching the TV.
*Sena then leaned back a bit more and fell asleep*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena then leaned back a bit more and fell asleep*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled. "I guess you picked choice C..." He whispered. "Sounds good to me..." Sleeping next to Sena.

Tyler smiled. "I guess you picked choice C..." He whispered. "Sounds good to me..." Sleeping next to Sena.
*Sena then hugs Tyler in her sleep. she then said in thought*

'hes an idiot....but hes a special idiot..'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena then hugs Tyler in her sleep. she then said in thought*
'hes an idiot....but hes a special idiot..'

[/QUOTE]
Tyler woke up the next morning, laying his head on Sena.

She's so soft and warm... He thought. "So cute..." He chuckled.

Al sighed "Well this is boring should I just break out?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Well this is boring should I just break out?"
Yang felt a ping of mockery directed towards him. He pressed a button on his remote and spikes on top of the bunker started slowly coming down on you.

Yang felt a ping of mockery directed towards him. He pressed a button on his remote and spikes on top of the bunker started slowly coming down on you.
Al looked up a bit shocked before thinking "This bunker absorbs Magic but everything has a limit" He smirked "I should overload it with my Magic"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked up a bit shocked before thinking "This bunker absorbs Magic but everything has a limit" He smirked "I should overload it with my Magic"
The spikes were nearly upon you, whatever you planned to do, you had to do it fast or you would be screwed.

The spikes were nearly upon you, whatever you planned to do, you had to do it fast or you would screwed.
Al smirked "OVERLOAD!!!" He said as his Magic energy was swirling being absorbed "HOW MUCH CAN YOU HANDLE!?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "OVERLOAD!!!" He said as his Magic energy was swirling being absorbed "HOW MUCH CAN YOU HANDLE!?"
The bunker began to tear apart. Yang looked up in alarm. "Impossible! That's magic sealed!" He exclaimed. 3 Delta Hydras activated. "Keep him busy!" He yelled.

The bunker began to tear apart. Yang looked up in alarm. "Impossible! That's magic sealed!" He exclaimed. 3 Delta Hydras activated. "Keep him busy!" He yelled.
Al finally destroyed the bunker and glared at the three Delta Hydras "Step up if you want to die"

shortyshot8 said:
Al finally destroyed the bunker and glared at the three Delta Hydras "Step up if you want to die"
(Your magic is depleted dramatically from breaking out.) The Hyrda's curled up into giant balls. They grew spikes and rolled straight towards you!

(Your magic is depleted dramatically from breaking out.) The Hyrda's curled up into giant balls. They grew spikes and rolled straight towards you!
Al sighed "Damn this should be a good challenge!" He said as he jumped over the Hydra's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back