• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRebelliousDragon said:
They bounced into the air, uncurled themselves and fired beams at you.
Al deflected the beams "D-Damn I'm out of Magic!" He said as he appeared in front of the Hydra's

- sub construction: 50% complete -

shortyshot8 said:
Al deflected the beams "D-Damn I'm out of Magic!" He said as he appeared in front of the Hydra's
You blew up several of their heads. They grew double what they had before back. They decided to come at you from all sides. They roll into balls and generate their spikes and roll towards each other.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looks annoyed "But that would mean the death of my brother!!"
The clone sighed "I have no choice but you should know this will most likely end in the Death of you or Al"
Hinas eyes went wide "if you dare to say that again I shall slowly kill you..... No one shall take my love from me" she said coldly as she glared at the clone

Ella Paras]She blushes and burries her face on his neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

(Come back!! I need him @Kalin Scarlet )
Blake stood there with a smile on his face as he pet her a little bit "I shall be here for you whenever you need" he said softly to her

@Ella Paras

- sub construction: 50% complete -

You blew up several of their heads. They grew double what they had before back. They decided to come at you from all sides. They roll into balls and generate their spikes and roll towards each other.
Al slammed his fist into the ground causing it to split open "DIE DAMN IT!!!"

@Ella Paras[/URL]
The Clone grabbed Hina by the shoulder and they appeared next to Al

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hinas eyes went wide "if you dare to say that again I shall slowly kill you..... No one shall take my love from me" she

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Al slammed his fist into the ground causing it to split open "DIE DAMN IT!!!"
The Clone grabbed Hina by the shoulder and they appeared next to Al
2 hydras fell into the crevice, the last one opened its shell and charged a Delta Tri up close. "Say goodnight Al!" Yang laughed evily, parazlyzing you with fear.

You hear a dragon roar outside the courtyard, along with someone saying "Let's go save our friends!" Outside.

2 hydras fell into the crevice, the last one opened its shell and charged a Delta Tri up close. "Say goodnight Al!" Yang laughed evily, parazlyzing you with fear.
Al's clone merged with Al giving his Magic back as he appeared in front of Yang and grabbed his wrist "Why don't you say goodnight?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina appered next to al with her sword drawn "al!!!" She yelled as she ran over to see if he was ok

[/QUOTE]
The Delta Tri had hit Al at close range. He was badly wounded. The Hydra prepared another shot for Hina, but Tyler burst through the rough on his dragon, choking the hydra to death. "Oh no you don't!" He yelled.

Yang cursed. "You win this round... I'll be back tho..." The sub and him vanished in a blinding light.

- initiating self destruct in 10... 9... 8... -

The Delta Tri had hit Al at close range. He was badly wounded. The Hydra prepared another shot for Hina, but Tyler burst through the rough on his dragon, choking the hydra to death. "Oh no you don't!" He yelled.

Yang cursed. "You win this round... I'll be back tho..." The sub and him vanished in a blinding light.

- initiating self destruct in 10... 9... 8... -
Al laughed a little "G-Go" He said before falling down unconscious

Hina looked around trying to figure out what was going on so she could help "I'm not losing him" she said quietl as her hairs tarted to float from the power

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "G-Go" He said before falling down unconscious
- self destruct in 7... 6... 5... - Tyler flew over to Hina. "We don't have much time! We have to leave now!" He yelled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked around trying to figure out what was going on so she could help "I'm not losing him" she said quietl as her hairs tarted to float from the power

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes closed as he fell asleep while the place was counting down

Tyler hopped over and grabbed Al's body in a flurry of speed. He sat him on the dragon.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes closed as he fell asleep while the place was counting down
Yang seemed to be in your head. "Heh... Your brother is gonna die, and there isn't anything you can do about it!" He laughed.

- self destruct in 4... 3... -

Tyler threw Hina on the dragon. "Hang on! We're getting out of here!" He yelled as his dragon flew up with a burst of speed.

- self destruct in 2... 1... 0.... -

The archives blew up in a large red cloud.

@shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver

Hina held onto al tight "please al wake up!!!" She said as she held his head close to hers before she threw the boy away "I'm not leaving him!!!!" She yelled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina held onto al tight "please al wake up!!!" She said as she held his head close to hers

[/QUOTE]
Al slowly opened his eyes and looked at Hina "H-Hey there" He said as he could feel blood on his back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina held onto al tight "please al wake up!!!" She said as she held his head close to hers before she threw the boy away "I'm not leaving him!!!!" She yelled

[/QUOTE]
(Actually, Tyler picked up BOTH of you. xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Oh sorry xD )
Hina smiled at al "hey baby" she said quietly to him as she held his head close to hers

[/QUOTE]
Tyler's dragon landed at a safe clearing. "I came as soon as I could..." He then looked down. "My symbol started flashing, so I knew someone was in danger nearby..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Oh sorry xD )
Hina smiled at al "hey baby" she said quietly to him as she held his head close to hers

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "H-Hey there" He said as the back of his shirt was blood red

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled "hey baby" she said quitly to him as she held his head closer to his

[/QUOTE]
Al tried to sit up but could not "D-Damn my back!" He said in pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back