• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm?" Amara put down the book she was holding, looking around "oh, hello there~" she said with a smile.

@Rayischo

Madoka purred, brushing against her neck with his cheek. "Do...do you want me to do it again?"

@Nonalaka

Han darted to his room to see if Ally was there. When he made it to his dorm, he saw she was gone, "Maybe she went to grab a bite. Guess, I'll go back outside." He said walking out the door. Han wandered around and eventually went to the courtyard. "This is gonna be a long day."

Roman said:
Han darted to his room to see if Ally was there. When he made it to his dorm, he saw she was gone, "Maybe she went to grab a bite. Guess, I'll go back outside." He said walking out the door. Han wandered around and eventually went to the courtyard. "This is gonna be a long day."
William walked over to Han "H-Hey there Han" He said while still clenching her arm

Nonalaka said:
She tilted her head "Second surprise?" Dakota had finished and stood up, straightening her dress before pushing in her chair as she did so she heard a noise '.....horses?' She thought as she was glancing out the window to see if she had guessed correctly what the strange noise was.
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"More accurately, a horse drawn carriage. I thought a ride old school to the theater would be awesome." he said smiling as the carriage and buggy came to a stop at the curb in front of the restaurant. Abe was behind her, as they exited the restaurant, the driver came down and lowered the runner steps. Abe offered his hand to help her into the carriage.

"I am Amara" she replied bowing her head slightly, smiling, "and who are you?" She asked, tilting her head.

@Rayischo

shortyshot8 said:
William walked over to Han "H-Hey there Han" He said while still clenching her arm
(( I thought William was a guy. What happened? ))

Han looked up at the girl, "Erm, what's wrong with you? Are you hurt?" He asked standing up. Han looked at the person, as the held their arm.

Roman said:
(( I thought William was a guy. What happened? ))
Han looked up at the girl, "Erm, what's wrong with you? Are you hurt?" He asked standing up. Han looked at the person, as the held their arm.
(Shit he is my bad xD )

William laughed "Just got in a fight with a Dragon no biggie" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
(Shit he is my bad xD )
William laughed "Just got in a fight with a Dragon no biggie" He said jokingly
Han laughed also, "A dragon eh? I didn't think they were around the school, did you find it somewhere else?" Han asked.

Madoka turned away. "I-I'm sorry for asking...forget about it..." his ears began to droop, and he blushed slightly.

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Han laughed also, "A dragon eh? I didn't think they were around the school, did you find it somewhere else?" Han asked.
William laughed "Not around the school? Oh you don't know me and Al are Dragon Kings heh"

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed "Not around the school? Oh you don't know me and Al are Dragon Kings heh"
Han smirked, "I thought Al was just a demon. I guess not." Han stretched his arms, "I actually just became a Fire Master. I pretty much know all things fire now." Han said

Roman said:
Han smirked, "I thought Al was just a demon. I guess not." Han stretched his arms, "I actually just became a Fire Master. I pretty much know all things fire now." Han said
William smirked "Even the Golden Flame?" He said before stretching

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Even the Golden Flame?" He said before stretching
"Yeah, but the White Flame burns through things in mere seconds. So, I will be using that as my main kind of fire. "Gold is useful too, just at certain moments." Han explained putting his hands in his pockets. "What about you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back