• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman said:
"Yeah, but the White Flame burns through things in mere seconds. So, I will be using that as my main kind of fire. "Gold is useful too, just at certain moments." Han explained putting his hands in his pockets. "What about you?"
William sighed "I use Ice so I don't know much about Fire" He said as he stopped stretching

"Uh...sorry..." Rayisho said

Roman said:
"Yeah, but the White Flame burns through things in mere seconds. So, I will be using that as my main kind of fire. "Gold is useful too, just at certain moments." Han explained putting his hands in his pockets. "What about you?"
you talked about white Flames,right?

Rayischo said:
"Uh...sorry..." Rayisho said

you talked about white Flames,right?
(( Yeah.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I use Ice so I don't know much about Fire" He said as he stopped stretching
"Oh, that sucks. Do you happen to know what Absolute Zero ice is?" Han asked

Violetta looked over at Ansom, slightly blushing.

"No... I want to go with you."

She looked away again, crossing her arms.

@AsongOfIceandFire

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I learned that long long ago" He said with a smirk
Han nodded, "It's a good ability to have. Anyways, what's been going on with your life lately?"

Roman said:
Han nodded, "It's a good ability to have. Anyways, what's been going on with your life lately?"
William sighed "Not much just had to turn into a Dragon a little while ago and got stabbed you?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Not much just had to turn into a Dragon a little while ago and got stabbed you?"
"Sounds like a rush. My life has been butt, my girlfriend was almost killed about, 1...2...3.....3 times! And her brother didn't quit, so I, uh, I killed him."

Roman said:
"Sounds like a rush. My life has been butt, my girlfriend was almost killed about, 1...2...3.....3 times! And her brother didn't quit, so I, uh, I killed him."
William laughed "That sounds fun as you know Al has died like......Very many times"

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed "That sounds fun as you know Al has died like......Very many times"
"That's not a secret, I almost had him once, well we were sparring, I pretty much won." Han laughed, "He is strong though."

Roman said:
"That's not a secret, I almost had him once, well we were sparring, I pretty much won." Han laughed, "He is strong though."
William smiled "He has now become faster than light itself" He said happily

"Pretty much been faster than sound, if you haven't notice I do teleport to most of my destinations and it takes less time than it does for sound travel, but hey I won't brag."

Roman said:
"Pretty much been faster than sound, if you haven't notice I do teleport to most of my destinations and it takes less time than it does for sound travel, but hey I won't brag."
William laughed a little "Al was right you are strong" He said before sitting down

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sat all by himself in a tree, looking at the sunset. (Tyler is available, he's kinda bored.)
Falim saw a boy sitting in a tree and walked over "Hey there little boy what're you doing all alone up there?"

shortyshot8 said:
Falim saw a boy sitting in a tree and walked over "Hey there little boy what're you doing all alone up there?"
Tyler looked over. "Oh... This is where I go to think." He sort of lied.

Tyler looked over. "Oh... This is where I go to think." He sort of lied.
Falim giggled a bit "I've lived for a very long time I know that that's not true at least not entirely"

shortyshot8 said:
Falim giggled a bit "I've lived for a very long time I know that that's not true at least not entirely"
"Sometimes I just go here just to watch the sunset... It sort of calms my nerves." He said, smiling down.

"Sometimes I just go here just to watch the sunset... It sort of calms my nerves." He said, smiling down.
Falim leaped up on the tree next to him "I guess it does huh?" She said as she looked at the sun

shortyshot8 said:
Falim leaped up on the tree next to him "I guess it does huh?" She said as she looked at the sun
"I don't know how much of this garbage I can take..." He said.

(Referring to the archives explosion.)

"I don't know how much of this garbage I can take..." He said.
(Referring to the archives explosion.)
Falim patted him on the back "Hey it'll be alright take it from me one of the girls who have lived multiple lifetimes" She smiled

shortyshot8 said:
Falim patted him on the back "Hey it'll be alright take it from me one of the girls who have lived multiple lifetimes" She smiled
Tyler smiled. "I guess your right... But my body literally can't take much more of this.... I realized that my Revolution mark is getting brighter..." He said, pushing down his sleeve so that you could see the red glowing mark.

Tyler smiled. "I guess your right... But my body literally can't take much more of this.... I realized that my Revolution mark is getting brighter..." He said, pushing down his sleeve so that you could see the red glowing mark.
Falim smiled "Hey it's fine if you think you don't have much time left then make a way that you will" She said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Falim smiled "Hey it's fine if you think you don't have much time left then make a way that you will" She said happily
Tyler liked this response. "Hah, I wish, if I got this off, I would die." He said.

(Talking about his mark, that's his life force.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back