• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Btw you control Drago/William) the Delta Hyrda spotted you. All six of its head roared furiously, charging up six beams of light.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Btw you control Drago/William) the Delta Hyrda spotted you. All six of its head roared furiously, charging up six beams of light.
Drago/William appeared in front of the Dragon and tackled it "WE WON'T LET YOU HURT OUR FRIENDS!!!"

shortyshot8 said:
Drago/William appeared in front of the Dragon and tackled it "WE WON'T LET YOU HURT OUR FRIENDS!!!"
The Delta Hyrda roared angrily as all of its heads bit into your skin, trying to pry you off.

shortyshot8 said:
Drago/William didn't let go "THIS ENDS HERE!!!"
The Delta Hyrda's armor began breaking. It activated its spike defenses and thousands of spikes stabbed into William/Drago's skin.

The Delta Hyrda's armor began breaking. It activated its spike defenses and thousands of spikes stabbed into William/Drago's skin.
Drago/William's eyes widened as one of the spikes almost reached their heart

shortyshot8 said:
Drago/William's eyes widened as one of the spikes almost reached their heart
The Delta Hydra shook you off he prepared his finishing move, Delta Tri. A red, yellow, and blue beam formed in front of him.

The Delta Hydra shook you off he prepared his finishing move, Delta Tri. A red, yellow, and blue beam formed in front of him.
William/Drago were unable to move "D-Damn it!"

shortyshot8 said:
William/Drago were unable to move "D-Damn it!"
The Delta Hydra roared in victory as he fired his Delta Tri, sending you at least 2,000 yards away. (Overkilllllll xD I think I might have made him a bit too strong... You got something planned?)

The Delta Hydra roared in victory as he fired his Delta Tri, sending you at least 2,000 yards away. (Overkilllllll xD I think I might have made him a bit too strong... You got something planned?)
(Yes I do) William/Drago smirked "Just what I was waiting for!!!" They said as they absorbed the blast and bounced it back

Meanwhile, a man with a black cloak and a black dragon symbol entered the schools archives. He began hacking into the system. "Time to get started..." He laughed.

shortyshot8 said:
(Yes I do) William/Drago smirked "Just what I was waiting for!!!" They said as they absorbed the blast and bounced it back
The Delta Hyrda roared in pain as the beam slammed back into him, his entire body shattering from the impact. Drago/William is the victor.

(I still can't use Tyler xD ... R.I.P. Ty)

Meanwhile, a man with a black cloak and a black dragon symbol entered the schools archives. He began hacking into the system. "Time to get started..." He laughed.

The Delta Hyrda roared in pain as the beam slammed back into him, his entire body shattering from the impact. Drago/William is the victor.
Al sensed very very strong energy "Hey Hina stay here I'll be right back" He said as he bursted his wings out and headed to the power

Drago/William laughed "Really now you thought you could win!?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sensed very very strong energy "Hey Hina stay here I'll be right back" He said as he bursted his wings out and headed to the power
Drago/William laughed "Really now you thought you could win!?"
Drago defused with you. "I have a feeling more of those are coming..." He said weakly, tired from all his wounds. He healed your own wounds.

The dragon was right. Yang had hacked the schools underground archives so that it could be a breeding ground for smaller Hydras, as well as large ones.

Drago defused with you. "I have a feeling more of those are coming..." He said weakly, tired from all his wounds. He healed your own wounds.
William sighed "Man Al needs to hurry his ass up and get here" He said while clearly exhausted

Al entered the archives and found a strange man "Who are you and what are you doing here" He said as he lit his hand on fire

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Man Al needs to hurry his ass up and get here" He said while clearly exhausted
Al entered the archives and found a strange man "Who are you and what are you doing here" He said as he lit his hand on fire
The man turned around. He stared for a second, then started laughing. "If it isn't the fire dragon lord.... All I was doing was hacking this entire school so it could breed more of my deadly creations..." He chuckled. "Your probably gonna try and stop me... Thing is, I can't let you do that!" He exclaimed, slamming a lever, making a magic sealing cage fall on Al.

The man turned around. He stared for a second, then started laughing. "If it isn't the fire dragon lord.... All I was doing was retiring this entire school so it could breed more of my deadly creations..." He chuckled. "Your probably gonna try and stop me... Thing is, I can't let you do that!" He exclaimed, slamming a lever, making a magic sealing cage fall on Al.
Al looked a bit shocked "Wha-What the hell!" He said as he fell to his knees (You probably know this but Fire users slowly die without Magic) "What did you do to me!?"

Hina smiled at al then nodded and went back to looking before she grabed als hands and put them around her waist

(Crap what did I miss)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled at al then nodded and went back to looking before she grabed als hands and put them around her waist

(Crap what did I miss)

[/QUOTE]
(Al left one of his clones there xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked a bit shocked "Wha-What the hell!" He said as he fell to his knees (You probably know this but Fire users slowly die without Magic) "What did you do to me!?"
Yang took off his hood. "My name is Yang... I plan to create a collection of symbols, our next target is at the undersea temple, so I'm going to build a sub so that we can reach it..." He said. "Oh yeah, and if you try and leave the cage..." He forced you backwards, shocking you into submission. "You will get immediatly paralyzed. Please don't make this hard for me..." He smirked.

Yang took off his hood. "My name is Yang... I plan to create a collection of symbols, our next target is at the undersea temple, so I'm going to build a sub so that we can reach it..." He said. "Oh yeah, and if you try and leave the cage..." He forced you backwards, shocking you into submission. "You will get immediatly paralyzed. Please don't make this hard for me..." He smirked.
Al smirked "This isn't going to stop me only a bit of my power is in this body" He said mockingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled at al then nodded and went back to looking before she grabed als hands and put them around her waist

(Crap what did I miss)

[/QUOTE]
Al's clone looked serious "Lady Hina my master Al is in trouble he needs help or his lack of Magic will kill him"

Tyler was about to doze off in the middle of the anime, so Tyler leaned down and kissed her.

(Memes for dayz...)
*Sena then blushes a bit*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "This isn't going to stop me only a bit of my power is in this body" He said mockingly
Yang forced you into the back of the cage again, shocking you again. "You know I'm trying to make a serious threat here?!" He said. "Anyway, after we collect the symbol, I just wanted to let you know, the ocean will vanish." He said. He went back to breeding Delta Hydras.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena then blushes a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler breaks the kiss. "Can... Can you help me stay awake?" He said. "I don't wanna fall asleep yet..." He yawned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back