• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Leon, the guy she was kissing after he got a hole in his chest xD )

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Whoa! Has she been looking at Leon!? xD )

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Leon, the guy she was kissing after he got a hole in his chest xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I guess?)

[QUOTE="Ella Paras].
(I guess?)

[/QUOTE]
(...You totally forgot Leon was interacting with her, didn't you :P )

shortyshot8 said:
William opened one of his eyes and sighed "Yeah some woman is after Tyler"
His dragon stamped his foot. "No! It's something much bigger!" He roared. "I saw something crushing and scaring birds away nearby!"

Hina giggled as she pulled al twoards the peir happily as people watched them pass by seinf there rings and watching thinking that they both looked way to young

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana heard yumis voice and sighed releif as she appeared in front of yumi then kneeled down and hugged her happily
@Metaphysics

[/QUOTE]
"Mommy..." She said as she hugged Thana, forgetting about what had led her there in the first place.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](So it seems. And this is after he offered to let her stay with him. xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Leon versus Blake! The fight of the century! Who will win? xD )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](...You totally forgot Leon was interacting with her, didn't you :P )

[/QUOTE]
(O-Of coarse I didn't)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
His dragon stamped his foot. "No! It's something much bigger!" He roared. "I saw something crushing and scaring birds away nearby!"
William sighed "And what might that be?" He said while a bit curious

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled as she pulled al towards the peir happily as people watched them pass by seeing there rings and watching thinking that they both looked way too young

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "So tell me Hina how old is your body?" He said while a bit curious

(Leon versus Blake! The fight of the century! Who will win? xD )
(Lol, well, technically it'd be....Nope, not falling for that one.)

(Its okay if you did. He can go talk to someone else, or somefin... @Ella Paras

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "And what might that be?" He said while a bit curious
Al laughed "So tell me Hina how old is your body?" He said while a bit curious
Drago already took off towards the clearing. He then was shot down by a large beam of light. "Going downnnnnnn!" He yelled, crushing several trees.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked back "well I'm 18...... But my true age is 360 why" she asked as she pulled him along

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Just was wondering as to how old your body was" He said with a grin

Drago already took off towards the clearing. He then was shot down by a large beam of light. "Going downnnnnnn!" He yelled, crushing several trees.
William sighed as he let his wings come out of his back and flew up looking around

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What do you mean" she asked obviously confused at the question now as she turned and walked backwards so she could look at al

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Oh nothing just was wondering heh" He said as he continued to walk

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed "Just was wondering as to how old your body was" He said with a grin

William sighed as he let his wings come out of his back and flew up looking around
You see a six headed dragon tearing through tree branches and other junk. He spots you and grows wings of his own. He shoots towards you, knocking you hard into the ground.

You see a six headed dragon tearing through tree branches and other junk. He spots you and grows wings of his own. He shoots towards you, knocking you hard into the ground.
William's eyes turned wide as he was knocked to the ground "Wh-What the hell was that!" He said as he tried to stand

(Anyone available to talk with Laura? She's at the school, doing nothing in particular.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked at him before turning back and giggling happily "ok love" she said as she pulled him along

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little as his coat fluttered behind him "Today has been good"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back