• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortyshot8 said:
(Soooooooo bored xD )
(After Tyler finishes up with Sena I'm gonna start chapter 1 for that adventure. It involves the Delta Hydra and something being stolen from the schools archives.)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(After Tyler finishes up with Sena I'm gonna start chapter 1 for that adventure. It involves the Delta Hydra and something being stolen from the schools archives.)
(Nice then Tyler and Al the fastest people will save the day xD )

The dragon smacked all the dogs away with one billowing tail swipe. "Boy, what brings you here?" He asks.
Rayisho stands up "I went around in the city and then these dogs were following me and I runned for my life an then I'm here"

Rayischo said:
Rayisho stands up "I went around in the city and then these dogs were following me and I runned for my life an then I'm here"
"What's your name boy?" The dragon asked, standing up.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Yeeeeeeeeeah)
(I'll repost what he just did again, in case it gets lost a few pages back...)

Tyler was about to doze off in the middle of the anime, so Tyler leaned down and kissed her.

(Memes for dayz...)
@Himeragi Seiker

Rayischo said:
"My Name is Rayisho,and yours?"asked Rayisho
"My master calls me Drago..." He said. "But feel free to call me what you like." He roared. "You seem a bit lost as well..." He growled quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
(Tyler and Al the fastest people will save the day xD )
(((

enhanced-buzz-2181-1381111747-19.jpg
)))

@Himeragi Seiker

"My master calls me Drago..." He said. "But feel free to call me what you like." He roared. "You seem a bit lost as well..." He growled quietly.
"I walked around in the city because I was looking for a Highschool where people like me in there" Rayisho explained.

printthread.php

(Hoping that comes up right.... This is Tyler's dragon.)

printthread.php

(Dang it xD )

Rayischo said:
"I walked around in the city because I was looking for a Highschool where people like me in there" Rayisho explained.
"You'll fit in just find..." Drago said. "There's lots of weird people here."

Blake lauphed "well you could you'd just have to get them to pick you up or you could jump on them" blake said with a smile as the bite marks on his neck stoped bleeding on there own but the marks where still there

@Ella Paras

printthread.php

(Dang it xD )

"You'll fit in just find..." Drago said. "There's lots of weird people here."
"What do you mean?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Upon reaching the cherry blossom tree, he noticed the girl's power signature drop. He turned around and picked up the female, soon walking over to the tree. When he reached his destination, he set her down and waved his hand over her body. He soon spoke♅...
“ Interesting.. ”

[/QUOTE]
"I-I can't feel my arms..." She muttered out with great difficulty as her arm started to fade. "Help me...please..." She whimpered out as she stared at the man who set her down with teary eyes.

Daniel reaver]Blake lauphed "well you could you'd just have to get them to pick you up or you could jump on them" blake said with a smile as the bite marks on his neck stoped bleeding on there own but the marks where still there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16171-ella-paras/ said:
@Ella Paras[/URL]
(I forgot to respond with Al and Hina xD ) Al sighed "All right anything you want to do Hina?"

The dragon tilts his head down. "You don't know yet?" He said. "A majority of the people here have super powers." He explained.
Rayisho looks happy "I have superpowers too!"

Blake chuckled then picked her up by her waist with a smile on his face as he stared at her "why so negative you are a beautiful flower that has blossomed in a garbed of thorns and ugliness" blake said as he looked at her while holding her up in the air in front of him by her hips

@Ella Paras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back