• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ella Paras]Ella rean out of air and slowly pulls back and panted heavily. Looking at him and blushes deeply "So?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Leon looked down. "I-I'm sorry, but....wait, what the hell!? He said, looking at his chest, which actually had managed to heal. The pair had ended up kissing for almost an hour.

@Ella Paras

Leon blushed, realizing what had happened."Y-your kisses are like magic, I guess..." Leon said to himself, before looking up at her. "So, Ella. Have you decided whether or not...well...do you want to stay?"

@Ella Paras

Leon smiled back, blushing when he realized that she was still straddling his waist. "W-well, I'm glad. If you aren't staying off campus...we could share my dorm, maybe?"

@Ella Paras

((Btw, just a observation when I was catching up on replies there..... you do know that's not how contactions work.....right? And pregnancy lasts 9 months...not 18? im pretty sure 18 is closer to how long an elephants pregnancy lasts for....I do apologise for sounding rude but uh, I'm saying this for the sake of accuracy....))

@Daniel reaver @Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
((Btw, just a observation when I was catching up on replies there..... you do know that's not how contactions work.....right? And pregnancy lasts 9 months...not 18? im pretty sure 18 is closer to how long an elephants pregnancy lasts for....I do apologise for sounding rude but uh, I'm saying this for the sake of accuracy....))
@Daniel reaver @Himeragi Seiker
oh...i never knew really xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Crap sorry I guessni got that wrong I heard it was around there in my helth class)

[/QUOTE]
(Well damn, someone needs to fire that teacher...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back