• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Ella Paras]She raises a brow
"W-What? B-Blood?"

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Falim flashes her fangs "I'm a Vampire ya see" She said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena then looked at Tyler wondering*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler looked over at you, "This is my room... It was where my mom and dad staged their fights, some strange people were standing behind them..." He said. He decided to leave the room and go to the kitchen.

Daniel reaver]Shira kept kissing yuki as she contracted more then pulled away from yuki and yelled in pain [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then held her hand with both hands*

''sh-shira..''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked over at you, "This is my room... It was where my mom and dad staged their fights, some strange people were standing behind them..." He said. He decided to leave the room and go to the kitchen.
''huh....''

*Sena then followed Tyler to the kitchen*

shortyshot8 said:
(SCREW IT I'M STAYIN UP!!!)
Yin frowned. There was just no reasoning with this boy. "WE are going to kill your friend, wether you like it or not." She hissed, pressing a button on her watch. She disappeared.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then held her hand with both hands*
''sh-shira..''

''huh....''

*Sena then followed Tyler to the kitchen*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled as he stared at the kitchen. "To be honest, when I was a kid, I wanted to be a chef..." He laughed.

---

Tyler stood on a stool next to his mom. "Hey mom, when do I have to put the eggs in again?" He asked. His mom smiled warmly at him. "Just a few more seconds..." She said. Tyler cracked the egg and placed the yolk in the bowl. "Man dad is gonna love this!" He said.

---

Tyler looked over at you. He smiled. "I left something here too." He said.

Daniel reaver]Shira winsed more before the contracting stoped and she leaned into yuki with releif "y-yuki" she said softly as she leaned into her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker
*Yuki then sighed and hug Shira*

Tyler smiled as he stared at the kitchen. "To be honest, when I was a kid, I wanted to be a chef..." He laughed.
---

Tyler stood on a stool next to his mom. "Hey mom, when do I have to put the eggs in again?" He asked. His mom smiled warmly at him. "Just a few more seconds..." She said. Tyler cracked the egg and placed the yolk in the bowl. "Man dad is gonna love this!" He said.

---

Tyler looked over at you. He smiled. "I left something here too." He said.
''huh?''

Daniel reaver]Shira hugged yuki back with releif "I'm sorry love" she said as she leaned her head against yukis [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''its fine...it couldnt be helped anyway...''

Tyler opened a cabinet with a small box inside it. It contained a shiny necklace. "I actually wasn't sure if it was still here... But since it is, I wanna give it to you. My mom always said to give this to someone who truly cared about me..." He said, his redness rising. "I-I think that's you..." He said.

Shira smiled at yuki exausted now from the contraction but didn't want to go to sleep yet "yeah" she said quietly before she kissed her cheek

@Himeragi Seiker

Blake opnes his eyes at the girl then smile "hello" he said softly as he layed there with his hands behind his head

@Ella Paras

Tyler opened a cabinet with a small box inside it. It contained a shiny necklace. "I actually wasn't sure if it was still here... But since it is, I wanna give it to you. My mom always said to give this to someone who truly cared about me..." He said, his redness rising. "I-I think that's you..." He said.
*Sena then started to blush a bit*

''u-um..d-dont you think its a bit too fast to think that...? i mean, not trying to be rude and all but...i-its way too fast..''

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at yuki exausted now from the contraction but didn't want to go to sleep yet "yeah" she said quietly before she kissed her cheek [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Blake opnes his eyes at the girl then smile "hello" he said softly as he layed there with his hands behind his head

@Ella Paras
*Yuki then kisses Shira's forehead*

''h-how long do people wait until their child is born...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena then started to blush a bit*
''u-um..d-dont you think its a bit too fast to think that...? i mean, not trying to be rude and all but...i-its way too fast..''

*Yuki then kisses Shira's forehead*

''h-how long do people wait until their child is born...?''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler put it around Sena's neck. "You do know I'm all about speed?" Tyler laughed.

"U-usually around 18 months but because I'm a succubus it might be slot shorter" she said as she breathed heavily and leaned against yuki

@Himeragi Seiker

Blake smiled up at her "and what does such a pretty girl need from me at this time" blake said with a slight smile as he looked over at her

@Ella Paras

Tyler put it around Sena's neck. "You do know I'm all about speed?" Tyler laughed.
*Sena then chuckled a bit. She then held the necklace gently in her hand and looks at it*

'but life isnt really a race though..'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena then chuckled a bit. She then held the necklace gently in her hand and looks at it*
'but life isnt really a race though..'

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighs, sitting down in a chair. He grinned. "Your absolutely right, sorry for rushing things..." He said. "This hunk of sad memories is getting me down, wanna go somewhere else?" He asked.

Daniel reaver]"U-usually around 18 months but because I'm a succubus it might be slot shorter" she said as she breathed heavily and leaned against yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Blake smiled up at her "and what does such a pretty girl need from me at this time" blake said with a slight smile as he looked over at her

@Ella Paras
''huh...hm..well i guess it does make sense...its rare to impregnate a succubus but when a succubus is impregnated, its a short wait time until the baby is born...but now i wonder why...why did the succubus queen and apple decided to take me in under their wing...?''

*Yuki then wondered but then shook her head leading to a smile*

''ah, nevermind...if it werent for those two, i wouldnt have met you. nor everyone else''

Tyler sighs, sitting down in a chair. He grinned. "Your absolutely right, sorry for rushing things..." He said. "This hunk of sad memories is getting me down, wanna go somewhere else?" He asked.
''um sure...but can i go back to school first and change? its kinda awkward to go out in public like this...''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back