• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''huh...hm..well i guess it does make sense...its rare to impregnate a succubus but when a succubus is impregnated, its a short wait time until the baby is born...but now i wonder why...why did the succubus queen and apple decided to take me in under their wing...?''
*Yuki then wondered but then shook her head leading to a smile*

''ah, nevermind...if it werent for those two, i wouldnt have met you. nor everyone else''

''um sure...but can i go back to school first and change? its kinda awkward to go out in public like this...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. He rushed you off to your dorm so you could change clothes.

Heather wandered around the school campus bored and sighed "to quiet to vacant indeed.." she peeped in every classroom sat at a desk and pulled out a sketch book and sat doodling "its boring..boring indeed."

saddien sat at a table on the dock and sighed laying her face on it "sleepy~..." she tapped the table and zoned out again "i think..."

@Daniel reaver

(It had bad lag earlier sorry about that ^^")

Heartbreakvibes said:
Heather wandered around the school campus bored and sighed "to quiet to vacant indeed.." she peeped in every classroom sat at a desk and pulled out a sketch book and sat doodling "its boring..boring indeed."
saddien sat at a table on the dock and sighed laying her face on it "sleepy~..." she tapped the table and zoned out again "i think..."

@Daniel reaver

(It had bad lag earlier sorry about that ^^")
Eddie the falcon bobbed into the classroom and watched you doodle. "What're you drawing?" He chirped.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled warmly at her then kissed her slowly then smiled "yeah I am glad they chose you" she said lovingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yeah...''

*Both of them then appeared beside them*

Apple: ''its cuz...the succubus queen, Kurotsumi, had the same situation as Shira. She was impregnated by a man she loved. your actually her offspring...so your not adopted''

Yuki: ''wait...then that makes me-''

Kurotsumi: ''partly succubus?...yes...but then you had human in you so thats why you dont behave like a normal succubus should. Me and Apple are really close friends so when...my ex left me while i had his baby, she cared for me in his place''

Apple: ''so basically...not only your a princess succbus...your also a princess of Nasods. i was actually the queen of nasods haha...''

Yuki: ''s-so...your both my mothers then...huh...''

*They both nod as Kurotsumi teleports back to the ruins*

Apple: ''let me see your baby too, i wonder if the baby will be as cute as you Yuki''

*Apple then teleported back to the ruins as well*

*Yuki then smiled a bit hugging Shira with a smile*

''that was un expected...i never thought id see my real parents...or the ones who raised me together at least..''

sometimes i love making these huge ass plot twists xD )))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Eddie the falcon bobbed into the classroom and watched you doodle. "What're you drawing?" He chirped.
Heather looked up and smiled "Its just a mansion." she showed the drawing to the falcon and grinned "My old home...it sorta broke apart you could say."

Heartbreakvibes said:
Heather looked up and smiled "Its just a mansion." she showed the drawing to the falcon and grinned "My old home...it sorta broke apart you could say."
"Weird, Tyler's house is broken down too. You two have a lot in common." The bird chirped. "Too bad he's busy hanging out with Sena." The falcon frowned. "Tyler hardly finds time for me anymore..." He tweeted.

Shira smiled happily and and nuzzled yukis cheek "I love you yuki" she wispered as she smiled and closed her eyes nuzzling her cheek and running her stomach softly "it seems your following in your parents foot steps" she said softly

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily and and nuzzled yukis cheek "I love you yuki" she wispered as she smiled and closed her eyes nuzzling her cheek and running her stomach softly "it seems your following in your parents foot steps" she said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yeah..''

*Yuki then kisses Shira's forehead*

"Weird, Tyler's house is broken down too. You two have a lot in common." The bird chirped. "Too bad he's busy hanging out with Sena." The falcon frowned. "Tyler hardly finds time for me anymore..." He tweeted.
Heather smiled at the falcon and petted his hed "well need company im here im sure hes just doing what people do when their in love!" she sat thinking "hm..im not really sure though.."

@TheRebelliousDragon

Saddien smiles at him, and giggles "im fine! bus is gonna here soon though." she sat up and looked down "so i guess we can cram one more thing before it comes."

@Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]Shira smiles again and closed her eyes "I love you my succubus" she said quietly as she put a hand on yukis back [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i love you to...my little succubus''

*Yuki said as she rests her head on Shira's shoulder*

''hm..wanna go sleep now?''

Tyler sighed. "I'm already blowing it..." Tyler said to himself. "I don't think I should do this..." He said as his heart sank.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and nodded then smild at yuki "I love you yuki" she said again as she stared at her affectionately [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then helps Shira up and helps her to the bed. She lays Shira down on the bed and lays next to her and kisses her a deeply then pulling away*

''i love you shira''

*She then drifts off to sleep*

Tyler sighed. "I'm already blowing it..." Tyler said to himself. "I don't think I should do this..." He said as his heart sank.
*Sena then comes out of her dorm in a nice red and white summer dress looking up at Tyler*

''so...how do i look?''

Shira smiled as yuki drifted off to sleep then kissed her four head softly then closed her eyes "I love you add" she said quietly before she closed her eyes to sleep with yuki

@Himeragi Seiker

Aeos stared at her worried "are you ok" he asked as he picked her up and held her close to him "please be ok" he asked her

@Heartbreakvibes

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then helps Shira up and helps her to the bed. She lays Shira down on the bed and lays next to her and kisses her a deeply then pulling away*
''i love you shira''

*She then drifts off to sleep*

*Sena then comes out of her dorm in a nice red and white summer dress looking up at Tyler*

''so...how do i look?''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blushed a little. "You look great." He smiled. "I feel like giving you a turn to decide what happens next." He said. He decided that if his ideas didn't work, maybe Sena had something in mind.

Tyler blushed a little. "You look great." He smiled. "I feel like giving you a turn to decide what happens next." He said. He decided that if his ideas didn't work, maybe Sena had something in mind.
''hm...well i dunno where really...i usually just hang out in the cafe although i think its closed at the moment''

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as yuki drifted off to sleep then kissed her four head softly then closed her eyes "I love you add" she said quietly before she closed her eyes to sleep with yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Aeos stared at her worried "are you ok" he asked as he picked her up and held her close to him "please be ok" he asked her

@Heartbreakvibes
*Yuki was still in her bikini not really caring. She then began to dream the times when her mothers would always take Yuki to bazaar places*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm...well i dunno where really...i usually just hang out in the cafe although i think its closed at the moment''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler decided to fire off a suggestion. "I feel like seeing a movie... Got any favorites?" He asked.

Tyler decided to fire off a suggestion. "I feel like seeing a movie... Got any favorites?" He asked.
''hmmm...nah...hm how about we just watch anime at my dorm okay?''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back