• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yin cursed under her breath. "The unstability part is true, just the part about killing his family, we didn't say there wasn't a cure tho..." She muttered. "If someone poured enough love back into his heart, he might become fully stable." She explained. "But nobody loves him THAT much, so we have to kill him..." Yin murmured.
William laughed "Idiot many people care for him even me he is my best friend"

[QUOTE="Ella Paras]She nodded her head and looks at her.
"Yep."

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Falim sighed "That's a relief for a moment I thought you were some lunatic"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena then watched Tyler as she stood there*

[/QUOTE]
"You coming?" He asked. He was seeing if Sena truly cared about who he was.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake walked around the school with his arms crossed then looked over at a girl curiously

[/QUOTE]
She kept on sharpening her katana silently, looking down and sighs once again

Daniel reaver]"I-im o-ok l-l-love" Shira said as she smiled at yuki before winsing again and holding her stomach [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then kisses Shira deeply trying to not make her think of the pain she was feeling*

"You coming?" He asked. He was seeing if Sena truly cared about who he was.
''oh uh..sure''

*Sena then ran to Tyler and followed Tyler in*

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed "Idiot many people care for him even me he is my best friend"

Falim sighed "That's a relief for a moment I thought you were some lunatic"
Yin laughed. "You really don't know how much pain and torture he was put through in our experiments?" She laughed. "You barely got to even know him..." Yin is able to detect your knowledge of Tyler.

[QUOTE="Ella Paras]She kept on sharpening her katana silently, looking down and sighs once again

[/QUOTE]
Al looked up at the sky "I love my life" He said in a happpy tone

Yin laughed. "You really don't know how much pain and torture he was put through in our experiments?" She laughed. "You barely got to even know him..." Yin is able to detect your knowledge of Tyler.
William smurked "So what? He is still my friend that won't ever change"

[QUOTE="Ella Paras]She nodded her head and looks at her
"Lunatic?"

She slightly laughs

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Falim sighs "Man I need some blood" She said before yawning

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh uh..sure''
*Sena then ran to Tyler and followed Tyler in*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler walked into his room. He hated this room the most. He looked at it with remorse.

---

His parents were standing in his room, fighting and shouting at one another. They had turned them against each other like animals. Two figures stood in the back and smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled and got off of al then picked him up happily

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "What should we do next?" He said happily

Daniel reaver]Shira kissed yuki back before she winsed again and held her stomach more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then started to use some magic in her lips so Shira could stop feeling the pain as long Yuki was kissing her*

Tyler walked into his room. He hated this room the most. He looked at it with remorse.
---

His parents were standing in his room, fighting and shouting at one another. They had turned them against each other like animals. Two figures stood in the back and smiled.
*Sena then looked at Tyler wondering*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shirgged at al with a happy smile "I don't know" she said with a loving smile

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Me neither" (Night guys!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back