• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and continued to eat the noddles with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

(I'll join @Ella Paras)
*Yuki then finishes her noodles and looks at Shira to see if she finished*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"A long time ago, we started experimenting on a young boy, we wanted to create the strongest and fastest being ever, but once Tyler gained that symbol on his hand, a distortion began in the space-time continuum. So we tried to kill him, and his family, so that we could stop a black hole from forming..." He choked out, half of it true.
William let her go and looked up at the sky "I understand if that's how it must be I won't stop you....." He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed "You make it sound like I'm giving you a choice" He said with a grin
@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena then realized that their already there*
'damn he runs really fast...'

*Sena thought as she loosened her grip on Tyler's shirt and slaps him on the head*

''a-atleast let me change into some actual clothes..!''

*Sena was still wearing her gym uniform. it was one of those anime gym clothes where its a shirt, sneakers, and swim suit bottom*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed. "You sure? I don't care what you wear... You'll always be the same beautiful Sena I remember you to be." Tyler said.

It was midnight when Ella was outside and sat on the bench and sharpening her katana while listening to music. It was cold be she didn't mind it. She sighs deeply and looks around

"Where is everyone "

@shortyshot8

@Daniel reaver

(Yey! )

shortyshot8 said:
(I don't mind just not really sure what a starter is xD
I do suck at starters

shortyshot8 said:
William let her go and looked up at the sky "I understand if that's how it must be I won't stop you....." He said sadly

@Daniel reaver
Yin grinned. The brat fell for it. "Just tell me where he is and we can forget this ever happened." She said.

Yin grinned. The brat fell for it. "Just tell me where he is and we can forget this ever happened." She said.
William smurked "However that kid has almost no energy how could he form a Black Hole?"

Tyler sighed. "You sure? I don't care what you wear... You'll always be the same beautiful Sena I remember you to be." Tyler said.
*Sena blushed and crossed her arms looking off to the side*

''n-no i mean...er nevermind...''

Ella Paras]It was midnight when Ella was outside and sat on the bench and sharpening her katana while listening to music. It was cold be she didn't mind it. She sighs deeply and looks around "Where is everyone " @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

(Yey! )

I do suck at starters
Falim saw a girl with a katana and walked over "What are you doing out this late at night?"

Daniel reaver]Shira had finished what she wanted and smiled over at yuki then looked at the boul then slowly got up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki helps Shira up and kisses her forehead*

shortyshot8 said:
William smurked "However that kid has almost no energy how could he form a Black Hole?"
Yin smiled. "That mark on his hand can cause people to turn on each other... And he will only grow stronger, the more hate poured into his life, the more unstable he becomes." She explained.

Yin smiled. "That mark on his hand can cause people to turn on each other... And he will only grow stronger, the more hate poured into his life, the more unstable he becomes." She explained.
William began to laugh "Man that was fun now tell me the truth I can sense heart rates so I knew you were lying"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena blushed and crossed her arms looking off to the side*
''n-no i mean...er nevermind...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler pointed to the old rickety house that looked like it was falling apart. "That house was my home." He explained. "I used to get bullied a lot... So I usually ran outside and cried..." He smiled. "My mom was always there to make me feel better..." Tyler said, walking towards it.

Ella Paras]She slightly jumped amd removed her earphones. Looking at the person curiously "U-Uh.. Nothing" She hid the katana away and tilted her head @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Falim smiled "Do you go to the School?" She said pointing at the towering School

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed "You make it sound like I'm giving you a choice" He said with a grin
@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at yuki then suddenly brought a hand to her stomach and winsed slightly. She was contracting again this time it hurt worse than before and she didn't like it at all [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then sat her back down and held her hand tightly*

''Shira..!''

shortyshot8 said:
William began to laugh "Man that was fun now tell me the truth I can sense heart rates so I knew you were lying"
Yin cursed under her breath. "The unstability part is true, just the part about killing his family, we didn't say there wasn't a cure tho..." She muttered. "If someone poured enough love back into his heart, he might become fully stable." She explained. "But nobody loves him THAT much, so we have to kill him..." Yin murmured.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled "I think you are" she said jokingly as she smiled at him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "You're right there's no way I would do that to you without your permission" He said with a grin

Tyler pointed to the old rickety house that looked like it was falling apart. "That house was my home." He explained. "I used to get bullied a lot... So I usually ran outside and cried..." He smiled. "My mom was always there to make me feel better..." Tyler said, walking towards it.
*Sena then watched Tyler as she stood there*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back