• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure what is it?''
*Sena was still smiling as if the hot spring really changed her attitude*

[/QUOTE]
"I thought maybe... Uh... You could come with me to my old place? It's where I grew up..." Tyler said.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and walked up to yuki and kissed her quicky before siting down and smiling [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then sat down and started to eat the noodles in her soup. She then smiled at Shira*

''how does it taste?''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
She morphed back to normal. "Abort! Abort! Abort!" She screamed into the watch as she began to teleport.
William smurked "Not on my watch" He said as he appeared in front of her grabbing her by the throat "Now tell me what do you want with Tyler!?"

"I thought maybe... Uh... You could come with me to my old place? It's where I grew up..." Tyler said.
''hmm...sure. i dont see why not''

Al smiled "I will have you later if you want it or not" He said with a devilish grin

Al smiled "I will have you later if you want it or not" He said with a devilish grin

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm...sure. i dont see why not''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler fist pumped inside his brain. Nailed it! He said to himself. "Then what are we waiting for?!" Tyler said. He picked you up and rushed you out of the school.

[QUOTE="Ella Paras](I want to make a starter. Who wants to Rp with me? >No one< )

[/QUOTE]
(I guess Eddie, Tyler's pet falcon is available... But he's kinda just for fun.)

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at yuki "your the best cook love" she said as she happily ate the noddles [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''thank you, Himeragi taught me how to cook''

*Yuki smiled as she ate the noodles*

shortyshot8 said:
William smurked "Not on my watch" He said as he appeared in front of her grabbing her by the throat "Now tell me what do you want with Tyler!?"
Yin screamed. "Ok! Ok! I'll talk!" She squealed.

Tyler fist pumped inside his brain. Nailed it! He said to himself. "Then what are we waiting for?!" Tyler said. He picked you up and rushed you out of the school.

(I guess Eddie, Tyler's pet falcon is available... But he's kinda just for fun.)
''HEY HEY!! WAIT A MINUTE!!''

*She screamed gripping onto Tyler's shirt*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled "maybe love" she said teasingly as she smiled at him

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "You make it sound like I'm giving you a choice" He said with a grin

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''HEY HEY!! WAIT A MINUTE!!''
*She screamed gripping onto Tyler's shirt*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler stopped at a old rundown home. It sat on cliff, which oversaw a beautiful sunset.

[QUOTE="Ella Paras]Really? I am going to make a starter
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(I don't mind just not really sure what a starter is xD

shortyshot8 said:
William loosened his grip a little "Now tell me"
"A long time ago, we started experimenting on a young boy, we wanted to create the strongest and fastest being ever, but once Tyler gained that symbol on his hand, a distortion began in the space-time continuum. So we tried to kill him, and his family, so that we could stop a black hole from forming..." He choked out, half of it true.

Tyler stopped at a old rundown home. It sat on cliff, which oversaw a beautiful sunset.
*Sena then realized that their already there*

'damn he runs really fast...'

*Sena thought as she loosened her grip on Tyler's shirt and slaps him on the head*

''a-atleast let me change into some actual clothes..!''

*Sena was still wearing her gym uniform. it was one of those anime gym clothes where its a shirt, sneakers, and swim suit bottom*

[QUOTE="Ella Paras]What fun?
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(He's a bit weird, kinda likes everyone, but isn't very strong either.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back