• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Shira smiled excitedly then hugged yuki tightly "ok love" she said with a happy giggle [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki kisses Shira then goes to the kitchen. She then puts on a maid's apron not caring if she was still wearing her bikini. She then started to make some noodle soup*

"Well~ that's my job!" She laughed "you're welcome"

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed "You have strong energy....But not strong enough" He said before sighing "Man people could be a bit more polite if they want information
Al laughed "We all know I would be a awesome father but......Man this is confusing" He said before sighing
The woman started to generate a white aura. "What did you just call me!?" She said as a white fire burned in her eyes, dragon scales appearing on her face.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The woman started to generate a white aura. "What did you just call me!?" She said as a white fire burned in her eyes, dragon scales appearing on her face.
William smirked "You look just like Al but still not nearly as strong or fast" He said before speaking again "Now tell me girl what do you want with Tyler?"

Nonalaka said:
"Well~ that's my job!" She laughed "you're welcome"
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler nodded farewell and dashed off to find Sena. He was already thinking about where he would take her.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "You look just like Al but still not nearly as strong or fast" He said before speaking again "Now tell me girl what do you want with Tyler?"
"That's none.... Of... Your.... Buisness....!" He yelled turning into a white Chinese dragon. (Ohhhhh nobody saw this coming xD )

"That's none.... Of... Your.... Buisness....!" He yelled turning into a white Chinese dragon. (Ohhhhh nobody saw this coming xD )
William sighed as he leaned against a tree "Really you want to fight me?"

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed "You have strong energy....But not strong enough" He said before sighing "Man people could be a bit more polite if they want information
Al laughed "We all know I would be a awesome father but......Man this is confusing" He said before sighing
@Daniel reaver

Tyler decided he would take Sena to the place he treasured most, the place where he grew up as a kid. It wasn't much, but at least you got a amazing view of the sunset.

Tyler nodded farewell and dashed off to find Sena. He was already thinking about where he would take her.
*Sena was in the gym dueling another student with a wooden claymore as the other student fought her with a wooden long sword. After a minute, Sena beat the student and help him up and went back to the bleachers as she put a towel around her neck then drinking from her water bottle. She was in her Gym Clothes with her hair tied into a ponytail as her bangs and long side burns remained*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled and pushed him down then layed on his chest

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed before smiling and kissing Hina's head "I love you"

The dragon roared, firing a white beam at you.
William appeared on top of the tree "Really now this is sad"

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she layed there for a bit before she got up and silently got up and walked out and watched yuki withh a loving smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*As Yuki was cooking, she looked out the window and looked at the moon. She then resumed her cooking*

Nonalaka said:
"I accept in advance" she chuckled, this person was rather too good to be true, and at this stage Dakota was wondering what the catch was, luck was never on her side, she was literally told that, by someone who knew a god of luck.
@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena was in the gym dueling another student with a wooden claymore as the other student fought her with a wooden long sword. After a minute, Sena beat the student and help him up and went back to the bleachers as she put a towel around her neck then drinking from her water bottle. She was in her Gym Clothes with her hair tied into a ponytail as her bangs and long side burns remained*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler was waiting outside. He didn't know what he was going to say when she came out. There was a slight tint of red on his face.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed before smiling and kissing Hina's head "I love you"
William appeared on top of the tree "Really now this is sad"
A second dragon appeared above your head, slamming you into the ground. It then vanished. "You thought I wouldn't have more than one attack did you?" She cooed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled and closed his eyes relaxigly "this is fun" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Yeah it is" He said happily before looking at his Black Ring and speaking "Why is it I love you so much?"

A second dragon appeared above your head, slamming you into the ground. It then vanished. "You thought I wouldn't have more than one attack did you?" She cooed.
William slowly stood up rubbing his head "Man that really hurt!" He said before he looked down at his own scales and thought "Damn it not now!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Yeah it is" He said happily before looking at his Black Ring and speaking "Why is it I love you so much?"
William slowly stood up rubbing his head "Man that really hurt!" He said before he looked down at his own scales and thought "Damn it not now!"
The two dragons burrowed into the ground. They planned to attack from under you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back