• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh deary me, and they are both interested in you, yes?" She asked tilting her head before turning to the new person. "Hello~"

@TheRebelliousDragon @Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slowly woke up to his hands on her stomach and smiled up at him "what do you think your doing" she said as she seductivly smiled up at him

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "I-I can't co-control my body" He said as he expected her to hit him

Roman said:
"Well, when you were pacing, you looked troubled, so I decided to ask if you were ok. And I'm Han, a student here."
@TheRebelliousDragon
"I kinda can't pick between two girls I realllyyyy wanna ask out..." He said sheepishly.

Hina smiled at him seductivly as she slowly slid a hand down to his Anna then the other to his chest then she started to kiss his neck again

Nonalaka said:
"Oh deary me, and they are both interested in you, yes?" She asked tilting her head before turning to the new person. "Hello~"
@TheRebelliousDragon @Roman
"Sena... I'm not sure... The other girl... She seemed very interested in me." Tyler said. "But I liked Sena in the first place." He frowned.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled at him seductively as she slowly slid a hand down to his Anna then the other to his chest then she started to kiss his neck again

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "I-I can't....Damn it you have to get off or I'll..." He said blushing more at the thought

Han smiled and waved to the person who said hello, "Why hello," he said before looking bavk at the other person, "Girl problems eh? That sucks."

@Nonalaka

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled and teasingly rubbed her lips against his

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed more "Bu-But you know what happens when I lose control" He said nervously

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more and deepened the kiss as she brought her hands to the front of his shoulders then around his neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Luce's hand moved down to her waist, and his fingers poked slightly under the waist and as the two of them kissed. He then slipped his tongue between her teeth.

@Daniel reaver

"I accept in advance" she chuckled, this person was rather too good to be true, and at this stage Dakota was wondering what the catch was, luck was never on her side, she was literally told that, by someone who knew a god of luck.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Roman said:
Han smiled and waved to the person who said hello, "Why hello," he said before looking bavk at the other person, "Girl problems eh? That sucks."
@Nonalaka

@TheRebelliousDragon
"Their names are Sena and Heather... Gah!!! I've never doubted myself!" He said, putting his head in his hand.

Annabel blushed more when she felt his toung in her mouth but kept kissing him as she hesitantly slid her arms around his neck and slowly slid her toung into his mouth in return

@Kalin Scarlet

@Kalin Scarlet

"But I do" she wispered to him as she teasingly rubed her lips against his

Last edited by a moderator:
TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Their names are Sena and Heather... Gah!!! I've never doubted myself!" He said, putting his head in his hand.
Han sighed, "This is a problem I can't fix. I never had it, I mean I literally found the girl I loved for the first time here at this school." He said stuffing his hands in his pockets.

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more when she felt his toung in her mouth but kept kissing him as she hesitantly slid her arms around his neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

"But I do" she wispered to him as she teasingly rubed her lips against his
Al blushed "O-Oh then you want to?" He said as he felt her lips

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed then teasingly pulled away "maybe later love" she said with a mischievous grin as she sat up

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Don't screw with me like that" He said jokingly before sitting up as well

"Hmm, that's a toughy...you may only like the other girl, just because she showed interest and you feel obliged to... and the fact you did not name her and named sena may also point some fingers... So, miss Sena, what about her makes your heart skip hm?" She asked with a smile.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled and leaned her back into his chest "why not" she said jokingly

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Because just don't" He said as he looked into her eyes

Daniel reaver]Atrio chuckled and kissed her head the. Looked around the house with a smile "like it here" he asked her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"yeah it seems peaceful here" she said and looked around also.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, that's a toughy...you may only like the other girl, just because she showed interest and you feel obliged to... and the fact you did not name her and named sena may also point some fingers... So, miss Sena, what about her makes your heart skip hm?" She asked with a smile.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler thought about it. "I haven't really thought about it... I guess it's just something about her... Her emotions, her personality... It's like she's luring me in to a trap..." He sighed. "I don't know if I can trust it." He said.

Tyler explained the events from the night before, Sena being in his closet, her asking about his crush, then finished up by telling you he sleeped in a chair in her room that night.

"Hmmm, yes" she nodded her head before stopping and resting her head in one hand as she looked at him "Go for it~, she's probably super shy, or a tough cookie to crack"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back