• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina kept nibbling on als neck in her sleep as she squeezed als waist with her legs

[/QUOTE]
Al's laughter began to slip out as he blushed more

Roman said:
Han looked at Al and couldn't help but laugh, "See you around old friend." He said before teleporting to the courtyard. He sighs and sits on a nearby bench.
@shortyshot8
You see Tyler pacing back and forth, it was like something was REALLY bothering him.

Amara was still scolding to herself in her head about the higher ups when she spotted Tyler, looking a little annoyed. "Hey Tyler" she called over to him.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
Amara was still scolding to herself in her head about the higher ups when she spotted Tyler, looking a little annoyed. "Hey Tyler" she called over to him.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler looked up. "Oh, hey Amara!" He said, walking over to sit down beside her. "Whats the matter?" He asks.

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed as she looked up at him slightly before she closed her eyes and kissed him again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Luce closed his eyes, pressing into the next kiss more passionately. He brings his hand to the straps of her bikini top, tugging it gently.

@Daniel reaver

(Since I'm on a IPad, I might not be able to get pictures of the villains for a while...)

(Andddd I see Shorty agrees xD )

She smiled and shook her head "here was perfect, besides I don't need to be taken to fancy places, I'd enjoy your company anywhere" she paused for a bit "next time? I'm glad you're considering one" she said smiling again.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina continued to nibble on ALS neck as she slept soundly

[/QUOTE]
Al's face looked worried as his hands began to twitch again "Hi-Hina I'm going to lose control!"

"I should be asking you the same thing, no?" She replied, leaning her head back with a smile and closing her eyes for a bit "I got in trouble with the higher up gods for fighting, they said I just need to look pretty and leave the fighting to the others" she shrugged, "no big deal". She turned to look at him "your turn"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Yang stared at a monitor long and hard. Yin decided to ask Yang what was wrong. "That boy... He survived!" He said, pointing at a picture of Tyler and his dragon. Yang smashed his hand hard on the keyboard. "He has already masted the power of the rebellion! We must put a stop to him immediatly!" He declared. Yin nodded. Yin walked over to the portal that lead to earth. "Once he's gone, the world will be at peace once more..." Yin said, as she teleported away. Yang walked into the central control room. A large mechincal 6 headed beast stood before him. "Might as well have some fun while you mop the floor with that kid..." Yang laughed as he activated the Delta Hydra. (Still a WIP... But feel free to tell me your thoughts.)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
You see Tyler pacing back and forth, it was like something was REALLY bothering him.
Han looks up, "Hey. Are you ok? You seem troubled." Han stood up and stepped in the pacing guy's path.

Nonalaka said:
"I should be asking you the same thing, no?" She replied, leaning her head back with a smile and closing her eyes for a bit "I got in trouble with the higher up gods for fighting, they said I just need to look pretty and leave the fighting to the others" she shrugged, "no big deal". She turned to look at him "your turn"
@TheRebelliousDragon
"I'm stuck choosing between 2 reallyyy beautiful girls... Got any advice?" He asked.

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more when she felt the straps of her bikini loosen but just kissed lace deeper [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
As the straps fell away, he traced the small of her back with his fingers.

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Han looks up, "Hey. Are you ok? You seem troubled." Han stood up and stepped in the pacing guy's path.
(He's sitting with Amara now... But ok.) Tyler looks up. "Who are you?" He said, continuing his onslaught of questions.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled and shook her head "here was perfect, besides I don't need to be taken to fancy places, I'd enjoy your company anywhere" she paused for a bit "next time? I'm glad you're considering one" she said smiling again.
@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina kept nibbling on ALS neck in a deep sleep

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed as his hands began to move up Hina's stomach "N-No I can't!"

"Well, when you were pacing, you looked troubled, so I decided to ask if you were ok. And I'm Han, a student here."

@TheRebelliousDragon

Hina slowly woke up to his hands on her stomach and smiled up at him "what do you think your doing" she said as she seductivly smiled up at him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back